Tori Spelling Wants to Humiliate Dean McDermott on Her TV Show
Tori Spelling reportedly wants revenge on her husband, Dean McDermott, who admitted on her reality TV show "True Tori" to cheating on her. "The decision to do this show is not coming from someone who is in a solid, good place. Tori is very, very upset and angry," a source who claims to be Spelling's friend tells PEOPLE.
"It's just too raw and personal. There's too much pain and it's too private," the source continues. "A part of her wants to completely humiliate him and make him suffer in front of millions of people. She wants to have some sort of justice. She wants him to truly feel the pain of what he did to her."
The TV show "was all Tori's idea," says the friend. "She's in a total crisis mode. If she can believe that his addiction has nothing to do with her, then maybe they can move on. But there's no way Dean wants to be humiliated on television for cheating on his wife. His life is basically a nightmare."
The docuseries will premiere April 22 on Lifetime. Spelling and McDermott started filming just days after he left rehab for sex addiction and will continue shooting for six episodes. He regretfully admitted to having sex with a woman while on a business trip last December. "My life means nothing if you're not in it," he allegedly begged for her forgiveness.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance