Andi Dorfman Disses Juan Pablo Galavis in New 'Bachelorette' Poster
ABC has revealed the first promo poster for the 10th season of "The Bachelorette". The poster features the close-up photo of Andi Dorfman, who was announced as the upcoming season's Bachelorette last month.
The poster also features a little shot at former Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis. "She's looking for the right Juan," it reads. However, "Juan" is crossed out and then replaced with the word "one" written in red letters.
Dorfman, a 26-year-old assistant district attorney from Atlanta, dramatically exited the 18th season of "The Bachelor" following a disastrous fantasy-suite date with Galavis, who's currently dating the show's winner Nikki Ferrell.
"I think he thinks he was a very good Bachelor," Dorfman said during the "Women Tell All" special back in February. She then called Galavis "borderline narcissistic to the point where he was going to go down as the best 'el bachelor' in history."
The new season of "The Bachelorette" is set to premiere on May 19.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked