Andi Dorfman Disses Juan Pablo Galavis in New 'Bachelorette' Poster
ABC has revealed the first promo poster for the 10th season of "The Bachelorette". The poster features the close-up photo of Andi Dorfman, who was announced as the upcoming season's Bachelorette last month.
The poster also features a little shot at former Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis. "She's looking for the right Juan," it reads. However, "Juan" is crossed out and then replaced with the word "one" written in red letters.
Dorfman, a 26-year-old assistant district attorney from Atlanta, dramatically exited the 18th season of "The Bachelor" following a disastrous fantasy-suite date with Galavis, who's currently dating the show's winner Nikki Ferrell.
"I think he thinks he was a very good Bachelor," Dorfman said during the "Women Tell All" special back in February. She then called Galavis "borderline narcissistic to the point where he was going to go down as the best 'el bachelor' in history."
The new season of "The Bachelorette" is set to premiere on May 19.
More The Bachelorette News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service