Andi Dorfman Disses Juan Pablo Galavis in New 'Bachelorette' Poster
ABC has revealed the first promo poster for the 10th season of "The Bachelorette". The poster features the close-up photo of Andi Dorfman, who was announced as the upcoming season's Bachelorette last month.
The poster also features a little shot at former Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis. "She's looking for the right Juan," it reads. However, "Juan" is crossed out and then replaced with the word "one" written in red letters.
Dorfman, a 26-year-old assistant district attorney from Atlanta, dramatically exited the 18th season of "The Bachelor" following a disastrous fantasy-suite date with Galavis, who's currently dating the show's winner Nikki Ferrell.
"I think he thinks he was a very good Bachelor," Dorfman said during the "Women Tell All" special back in February. She then called Galavis "borderline narcissistic to the point where he was going to go down as the best 'el bachelor' in history."
The new season of "The Bachelorette" is set to premiere on May 19.
More The Bachelorette News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?