Andi Dorfman Disses Juan Pablo Galavis in New 'Bachelorette' Poster
ABC has revealed the first promo poster for the 10th season of "The Bachelorette". The poster features the close-up photo of Andi Dorfman, who was announced as the upcoming season's Bachelorette last month.
The poster also features a little shot at former Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis. "She's looking for the right Juan," it reads. However, "Juan" is crossed out and then replaced with the word "one" written in red letters.
Dorfman, a 26-year-old assistant district attorney from Atlanta, dramatically exited the 18th season of "The Bachelor" following a disastrous fantasy-suite date with Galavis, who's currently dating the show's winner Nikki Ferrell.
"I think he thinks he was a very good Bachelor," Dorfman said during the "Women Tell All" special back in February. She then called Galavis "borderline narcissistic to the point where he was going to go down as the best 'el bachelor' in history."
The new season of "The Bachelorette" is set to premiere on May 19.
More The Bachelorette News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It