August Alsina Premieres 'Get Ya Money' Video Ft. Fabolous
August Alsina and Fabolous take viewers to a strip club for the official music video for their "Get Ya Money". The four-minute clip, directed by Payne Lindsey, centers on a woman who works as a stripper at a local nightclub in New York City.
The lady is seen doing some preparation before hitting the stage. During the same time, August and Loso are dropping their respective verses in another place. The two stars later show up at the club and let the money fly.
"Get Ya Money"is lifted from Alsina's newest album, "Testimony". Also featuring singles like "I Luv This S**t" and "Numb", the LP is out now. The same song also appears in the New Orleans star's "The Product 2" mixtape which was released last year. The earlier version of the track doesn't feature verses from Fabolous.
In other Alsina news, the singer recently visited BET's "106 & Park" and fired back at host Keshia Chante after she asked him about his beef with Trey Songz. "I just told ya'll not to ask me that s**t when I got up in here," he said.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie