August Alsina Premieres 'Get Ya Money' Video Ft. Fabolous
August Alsina and Fabolous take viewers to a strip club for the official music video for their "Get Ya Money". The four-minute clip, directed by Payne Lindsey, centers on a woman who works as a stripper at a local nightclub in New York City.
The lady is seen doing some preparation before hitting the stage. During the same time, August and Loso are dropping their respective verses in another place. The two stars later show up at the club and let the money fly.
"Get Ya Money"is lifted from Alsina's newest album, "Testimony". Also featuring singles like "I Luv This S**t" and "Numb", the LP is out now. The same song also appears in the New Orleans star's "The Product 2" mixtape which was released last year. The earlier version of the track doesn't feature verses from Fabolous.
In other Alsina news, the singer recently visited BET's "106 & Park" and fired back at host Keshia Chante after she asked him about his beef with Trey Songz. "I just told ya'll not to ask me that s**t when I got up in here," he said.
August Alsina's "Get Ya Money" (feat. Fabolous) music video
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum