August Alsina Premieres 'Get Ya Money' Video Ft. Fabolous
August Alsina and Fabolous take viewers to a strip club for the official music video for their "Get Ya Money". The four-minute clip, directed by Payne Lindsey, centers on a woman who works as a stripper at a local nightclub in New York City.
The lady is seen doing some preparation before hitting the stage. During the same time, August and Loso are dropping their respective verses in another place. The two stars later show up at the club and let the money fly.
"Get Ya Money"is lifted from Alsina's newest album, "Testimony". Also featuring singles like "I Luv This S**t" and "Numb", the LP is out now. The same song also appears in the New Orleans star's "The Product 2" mixtape which was released last year. The earlier version of the track doesn't feature verses from Fabolous.
In other Alsina news, the singer recently visited BET's "106 & Park" and fired back at host Keshia Chante after she asked him about his beef with Trey Songz. "I just told ya'll not to ask me that s**t when I got up in here," he said.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd