Brandy and Ryan Press End Engagement to Reevaluate Relationship
Brandy and her fiance Ryan Press are no longer engaged. A representative of the R 'n' B singer has confirmed, "They are no longer together. The engagement is off, but the friendship is still on."
Brandy got engaged to music executive Press in December 2012 over the holidays after a year of dating. She showed off her big diamond ring in an Instagram photo later that month. It would have been the first marriage for the "Moesha" star.
"They decided to take a step back and reevaluate the relationship," the rep explained the situation further in a statement to Us Weekly. "Brandy is 35 now - that's what her whole #35 on Twitter is about, becoming her own woman."
The Grammy winner has a 12-year-old daughter with ex-boyfriend Robert Smith. "Brandy has a daughter and she still wants to be married and have more kids but she is working on so many other things right now," the rep said, adding, "They haven't ended things on a bad note and they still speak all the time."
Brandy was once engaged to NBA player Quentin Richardson but they called it quits after a year.
More Brandy News
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist