Brandy and Ryan Press End Engagement to Reevaluate Relationship
Brandy and her fiance Ryan Press are no longer engaged. A representative of the R 'n' B singer has confirmed, "They are no longer together. The engagement is off, but the friendship is still on."
Brandy got engaged to music executive Press in December 2012 over the holidays after a year of dating. She showed off her big diamond ring in an Instagram photo later that month. It would have been the first marriage for the "Moesha" star.
"They decided to take a step back and reevaluate the relationship," the rep explained the situation further in a statement to Us Weekly. "Brandy is 35 now - that's what her whole #35 on Twitter is about, becoming her own woman."
The Grammy winner has a 12-year-old daughter with ex-boyfriend Robert Smith. "Brandy has a daughter and she still wants to be married and have more kids but she is working on so many other things right now," the rep said, adding, "They haven't ended things on a bad note and they still speak all the time."
Brandy was once engaged to NBA player Quentin Richardson but they called it quits after a year.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes