First Trailer for NBC's 'Rosemary's Baby': Nothing Comes Without a Price
The first trailer for NBC's "Rosemary's Baby" has finally arrived. The latest sneak-peek for the miniseries sheds more light on the storyline, revealing that Patrick J. Adams' Guy makes a pact with Roman Castevet (Jason Isaacs) in an attempt to get more money to make Guy's wife, Rosemary (Zoe Saldana), happy.
Things seem to be perfect as Rosemary becomes pregnant, but strange things soon haunt her. While worrying about her health, she becomes suspicious that there are witches in her apartment building. Guy tries to ease her worries, but he can't hide his anger that Roman has put his wife in danger.
Based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin, the four-hour thriller is set and filmed in location in Paris. Oscar and Emmy-nominated director Agnieszka Holland serves behind the lens for the drama set to premiere Sunday, May 11 at 9 P.M. on NBC.
Roman Polanski directed a 1968 movie adaptation of the psychological horror novel with Mia Farrow starring as Rosemary. The feature film was set in New York City.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous