First Trailer for NBC's 'Rosemary's Baby': Nothing Comes Without a Price
The first trailer for NBC's "Rosemary's Baby" has finally arrived. The latest sneak-peek for the miniseries sheds more light on the storyline, revealing that Patrick J. Adams' Guy makes a pact with Roman Castevet (Jason Isaacs) in an attempt to get more money to make Guy's wife, Rosemary (Zoe Saldana), happy.
Things seem to be perfect as Rosemary becomes pregnant, but strange things soon haunt her. While worrying about her health, she becomes suspicious that there are witches in her apartment building. Guy tries to ease her worries, but he can't hide his anger that Roman has put his wife in danger.
Based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin, the four-hour thriller is set and filmed in location in Paris. Oscar and Emmy-nominated director Agnieszka Holland serves behind the lens for the drama set to premiere Sunday, May 11 at 9 P.M. on NBC.
Roman Polanski directed a 1968 movie adaptation of the psychological horror novel with Mia Farrow starring as Rosemary. The feature film was set in New York City.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy