First Trailer for NBC's 'Rosemary's Baby': Nothing Comes Without a Price
The first trailer for NBC's "Rosemary's Baby" has finally arrived. The latest sneak-peek for the miniseries sheds more light on the storyline, revealing that Patrick J. Adams' Guy makes a pact with Roman Castevet (Jason Isaacs) in an attempt to get more money to make Guy's wife, Rosemary (Zoe Saldana), happy.
Things seem to be perfect as Rosemary becomes pregnant, but strange things soon haunt her. While worrying about her health, she becomes suspicious that there are witches in her apartment building. Guy tries to ease her worries, but he can't hide his anger that Roman has put his wife in danger.
Based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin, the four-hour thriller is set and filmed in location in Paris. Oscar and Emmy-nominated director Agnieszka Holland serves behind the lens for the drama set to premiere Sunday, May 11 at 9 P.M. on NBC.
Roman Polanski directed a 1968 movie adaptation of the psychological horror novel with Mia Farrow starring as Rosemary. The feature film was set in New York City.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?