First Trailer for NBC's 'Rosemary's Baby': Nothing Comes Without a Price
The first trailer for NBC's "Rosemary's Baby" has finally arrived. The latest sneak-peek for the miniseries sheds more light on the storyline, revealing that Patrick J. Adams' Guy makes a pact with Roman Castevet (Jason Isaacs) in an attempt to get more money to make Guy's wife, Rosemary (Zoe Saldana), happy.
Things seem to be perfect as Rosemary becomes pregnant, but strange things soon haunt her. While worrying about her health, she becomes suspicious that there are witches in her apartment building. Guy tries to ease her worries, but he can't hide his anger that Roman has put his wife in danger.
Based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin, the four-hour thriller is set and filmed in location in Paris. Oscar and Emmy-nominated director Agnieszka Holland serves behind the lens for the drama set to premiere Sunday, May 11 at 9 P.M. on NBC.
Roman Polanski directed a 1968 movie adaptation of the psychological horror novel with Mia Farrow starring as Rosemary. The feature film was set in New York City.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media