Video: Drunk Jude Law Tries to Kiss Woman at Bar
An apparent drunk Jude Law was secretly filmed trying to make a move on a woman. The viral video apparently was taken at a bar in Budapest, Hungary by another patron at the bar. The John Watson depicter in "Sherlock Holmes" is currently in Hungary to film "Spy" alongside Jason Statham, Rose Byrne and 50 Cent among others.
At the beginning of the 3-minute clip, the actor can be seen talking to a blond woman on his left side, swaying unsteadily. "Tuesday is the new Friday, Tuesday is a good night, Tuesday is the best night ever," Law said in the video before making an unintelligible conversation with his female companion.
The "Dom Hemingway" star wore a black leather jacket on top of a gray t-shirt during the outing. The blond woman sitting beside him, who was identified as Linda Zimany, also sported similar outfit. In the clip, the 41-year-old star appeared to lean for a kiss twice but the Hungarian Playboy model seemingly was not really interested in his advances.
In other news, "Dom Hemingway" director Richard Shepard praised the 41-year-old actor in a recent interview. "I felt deeply for him, and once Jude came on, he felt the same way," he said of the character, as quoted by Cleveland.com. "Jude allowed us to push Dom as far as we wanted to, because I knew the audience would eventually be on his side. All you have to do is film Jude smiling, and you've won half the audience. He's such a movie star."
More Jude Law News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series