Prince William and Family Start Tour in New Zealand and Australia
Prince William and his family have arrived in Wellington, New Zealand. Prince William, his wife and their 8-month-old son started their tour Down Under on Monday, April 7 local time. The Duchess of Cambridge can be seen carrying the young prince when she stepped out of the plane.
She looked pretty in red coat by Catherine Walker. She completed her looks with a scarlet Gina Foster pill box hat, black shoes and platinum brooch borrowed from Queen Elizabeth II. Prince George, meanwhile, looked calm when he was carried by his mother. The baby wore a cream sweater, white shorts and matching shoes. Waving to crowd, Prince William sported a black suit, white shirt and tie.
As reported by Daily Mail, Prince William and wife then attended a welcoming event at the Government House. They met Maori warriors as well as a local dignitary and did a local greeting called Hongi by pressing their nose to the other person. The couple also watched a traditional ancestral war cry dance called Haka at the lawn.
Prince William and family will head to Australia on April 16. The tour ends on April 25.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival