Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Poke Fun at Celebrity Love Life in 'Two and a Half Men' Clip
After teased in some pictures, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis' on-screen reunion is previewed in a new "Two and a Half Men" clip. The two talk while having some Chinese food, poking fun at their off-screen relationship.
"I bet you only date hot actresses," Kunis' Vivian asks Kutcher's Walden. "God no, I'd never date an actress. They're all crazy," he responds. "I don't get this whole fascination with celebrities, anyway," she continues. "Who cares who's dating whom or who's engaged to who or who has a sex tape that no one will ever, ever see?"
Kunis will guest star in an April 10 episode of the CBS sitcom. She will portray a young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden's doorstep. Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she's "the one." The problem is, Walden was about to propose to someone else. Meanwhile, Alan and Gretchen grow closer.
Kunis and Kutcher, who were co-stars on FOX's period sitcom "That '70s Show", have been dating in real life since 2012. They have reportedly got engaged and are expecting their first child.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger