Photos: Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's On-Screen Reunion on 'Two and a Half Men'
After it was announced that Mila Kunis would guest star on Ashton Kutcher's "Two and a Half Men", the first look at their on-screen reunion is shared in form of photos. In one of the newly-released pictures, the "Black Swan" beauty is seen rocking a sexy white lingerie while sharing screen with her real-life lover Kutcher.
Other photos show the twosome going camping outdoor. Kutcher's Walden apparently spills ashes from an urn in another image, while Jon Cryer's Alan strips down to his briefs and almost stumbles seemingly trying to catch something in another picture.
In the episode that will air April 10, Kunis plays Vivian, a young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden's doorstep. Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she's "the one." The problem is, Walden was about to propose to someone else. Meanwhile, Alan and Gretchen grow closer.
Kunis and Kutcher were co-stars on FOX's period sitcom "That '70s Show". They began dating in real life in 2012 and were recently reported to have got engaged. Kunis is also said expeting her first child with the "No Strings Attached" actor, but the couple hasn't confirmed the engagement and pregnancy reports.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary