Photos: Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's On-Screen Reunion on 'Two and a Half Men'
After it was announced that Mila Kunis would guest star on Ashton Kutcher's "Two and a Half Men", the first look at their on-screen reunion is shared in form of photos. In one of the newly-released pictures, the "Black Swan" beauty is seen rocking a sexy white lingerie while sharing screen with her real-life lover Kutcher.
Other photos show the twosome going camping outdoor. Kutcher's Walden apparently spills ashes from an urn in another image, while Jon Cryer's Alan strips down to his briefs and almost stumbles seemingly trying to catch something in another picture.
In the episode that will air April 10, Kunis plays Vivian, a young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden's doorstep. Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she's "the one." The problem is, Walden was about to propose to someone else. Meanwhile, Alan and Gretchen grow closer.
Kunis and Kutcher were co-stars on FOX's period sitcom "That '70s Show". They began dating in real life in 2012 and were recently reported to have got engaged. Kunis is also said expeting her first child with the "No Strings Attached" actor, but the couple hasn't confirmed the engagement and pregnancy reports.
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump