Photos: Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's On-Screen Reunion on 'Two and a Half Men'
After it was announced that Mila Kunis would guest star on Ashton Kutcher's "Two and a Half Men", the first look at their on-screen reunion is shared in form of photos. In one of the newly-released pictures, the "Black Swan" beauty is seen rocking a sexy white lingerie while sharing screen with her real-life lover Kutcher.
Other photos show the twosome going camping outdoor. Kutcher's Walden apparently spills ashes from an urn in another image, while Jon Cryer's Alan strips down to his briefs and almost stumbles seemingly trying to catch something in another picture.
In the episode that will air April 10, Kunis plays Vivian, a young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden's doorstep. Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she's "the one." The problem is, Walden was about to propose to someone else. Meanwhile, Alan and Gretchen grow closer.
Kunis and Kutcher were co-stars on FOX's period sitcom "That '70s Show". They began dating in real life in 2012 and were recently reported to have got engaged. Kunis is also said expeting her first child with the "No Strings Attached" actor, but the couple hasn't confirmed the engagement and pregnancy reports.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off