Photos: Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's On-Screen Reunion on 'Two and a Half Men'
After it was announced that Mila Kunis would guest star on Ashton Kutcher's "Two and a Half Men", the first look at their on-screen reunion is shared in form of photos. In one of the newly-released pictures, the "Black Swan" beauty is seen rocking a sexy white lingerie while sharing screen with her real-life lover Kutcher.
Other photos show the twosome going camping outdoor. Kutcher's Walden apparently spills ashes from an urn in another image, while Jon Cryer's Alan strips down to his briefs and almost stumbles seemingly trying to catch something in another picture.
In the episode that will air April 10, Kunis plays Vivian, a young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden's doorstep. Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she's "the one." The problem is, Walden was about to propose to someone else. Meanwhile, Alan and Gretchen grow closer.
Kunis and Kutcher were co-stars on FOX's period sitcom "That '70s Show". They began dating in real life in 2012 and were recently reported to have got engaged. Kunis is also said expeting her first child with the "No Strings Attached" actor, but the couple hasn't confirmed the engagement and pregnancy reports.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?