Shakira Clears Up Comment About Boyfriend Being 'Territorial'
Shakira retracted her comment about boyfriend Gerard Pique after realizing that people did not see what she actually meant. The pop star clarified the interview that she did with Billboard a month ago in which she said her man was "very territorial."
In the interview, the 37-year-old said, "Since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women." She added, "It's more than implied in our relationship that I can't do videos like I used to."
Shakira has since received backlash over the comment and she took it to Facebook on Thursday, April 3 to clear the air a bit. "I was being humorous and now I see that some press took it very literally!" she wrote. "The reality is that we have a beautiful relationship of mutual trust, and jealousy has never been an issue on either side."
The "The Voice" mentor went on adding, "I'll be more careful when attempting to use my sense of humor, as clearly it can be easily misinterpreted!"
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert