Kristen Stewart Dyes Hair Orange for Movie Role
Kristen Stewart is a carrot top. The actress traded her dark locks for orange hair for an upcoming movie project.
Maison de Cheveaux salon in New Orleans shared a photo of Stewart sporting her new do via Instagram on Friday, April 4. "Kristen Stewart gettin her hair ready for a new role! #americamultra #awesomecolor #houseofhair," the salon's Twitter account captioned the picture.
Owner of the salon told Us Weekly, "The director of the movie told us what color to dye Kristen's hair. [Stewart] was very sweet and cool." The star will start shooting action comedy "American Ultra" later this month.
Stewart revealed in January that she wanted to experiment with her hair more. "If I wasn't an actor, I would definitely do things to my hair. I would cut it more, I would dye it more," she told Into the Gloss. "At some point I want to do a total boy cut, completely, not a pretty, girly version, like a straight up James Dean haircut."
She continued, "And then, I'm definitely going to shave my head before I die. I will definitely tattoo my head while it's shaved before my hair grows back. I'm not sure which part, probably the bottom quadrant in the back. I don't know what the tattoo would be, yet. Still thinking."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role