Kristen Stewart Dyes Hair Orange for Movie Role
Kristen Stewart is a carrot top. The actress traded her dark locks for orange hair for an upcoming movie project.
Maison de Cheveaux salon in New Orleans shared a photo of Stewart sporting her new do via Instagram on Friday, April 4. "Kristen Stewart gettin her hair ready for a new role! #americamultra #awesomecolor #houseofhair," the salon's Twitter account captioned the picture.
Owner of the salon told Us Weekly, "The director of the movie told us what color to dye Kristen's hair. [Stewart] was very sweet and cool." The star will start shooting action comedy "American Ultra" later this month.
Stewart revealed in January that she wanted to experiment with her hair more. "If I wasn't an actor, I would definitely do things to my hair. I would cut it more, I would dye it more," she told Into the Gloss. "At some point I want to do a total boy cut, completely, not a pretty, girly version, like a straight up James Dean haircut."
She continued, "And then, I'm definitely going to shave my head before I die. I will definitely tattoo my head while it's shaved before my hair grows back. I'm not sure which part, probably the bottom quadrant in the back. I don't know what the tattoo would be, yet. Still thinking."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?