Kristen Stewart Dyes Hair Orange for Movie Role
Kristen Stewart is a carrot top. The actress traded her dark locks for orange hair for an upcoming movie project.
Maison de Cheveaux salon in New Orleans shared a photo of Stewart sporting her new do via Instagram on Friday, April 4. "Kristen Stewart gettin her hair ready for a new role! #americamultra #awesomecolor #houseofhair," the salon's Twitter account captioned the picture.
Owner of the salon told Us Weekly, "The director of the movie told us what color to dye Kristen's hair. [Stewart] was very sweet and cool." The star will start shooting action comedy "American Ultra" later this month.
Stewart revealed in January that she wanted to experiment with her hair more. "If I wasn't an actor, I would definitely do things to my hair. I would cut it more, I would dye it more," she told Into the Gloss. "At some point I want to do a total boy cut, completely, not a pretty, girly version, like a straight up James Dean haircut."
She continued, "And then, I'm definitely going to shave my head before I die. I will definitely tattoo my head while it's shaved before my hair grows back. I'm not sure which part, probably the bottom quadrant in the back. I don't know what the tattoo would be, yet. Still thinking."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked