Miley Cyrus Introduces New Puppy After Dog Floyd's Death
Tish Cyrus gives her daughter Miley Cyrus a new puppy after her beloved dog Floyd died earlier this week. The grieving singer took to Twitter on Friday, April 4 to share a photo of her adorable new pet, which is called Moonie.
"My mama knew my heart was broken & this morning I woke up to Moonie kisses," she wrote. "No one could ever replace my baby Floyd but this precious angel is lendin me some fur to cry on along with my other babies. Can't wait to introduce Bean and Happy to Moonie. Currently soakin up some Moonie & Mary Jane... so many emotions I am exhausted."
The "Wrecking Ball" singer announced the death of her pet two days ago, writing, "I don't wanna say it because I don't want it to be real... But my precious baby Floyd has passed away. I am broken." The former "Hannah Montana" star, who is currently on "Bangerz" tour, broke down in tears during her show in Boston.
According to Cyrus' dancer from "Bangerz" tour, Floyd was killed by a coyote. The dancer revealed the info in the comment section of a photo she uploaded on Instagram. "A team sticks together during hard times... Thank you Smilers for lifting @mileycyrus up tonight!!! The energy in the arena was indescribable... #ripfloyd #bangerztour #boston," she captioned the snap.
my mama knew my heart was broken ð��� & this morning I woke up to Moonie kisses ð��¿ pic.twitter.com/1nUudVDaOz— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) April 4, 2014
More Miley Cyrus News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018