Video: Miley Cyrus Cries Onstage and Hugs Giant Inflatable Floyd at Boston Concert
Miley Cyrus, who lost her favorite dog Floyd earlier this week, broke down in tears onstage when she was performing at TD Garden in Boston on Wednesday night, April 2. The 21-year-old singer looked fine until a giant inflatable Floyd came out on stage.
The star, who was in the middle of performing "Can't Be Tamed", stopped singing and started crying while hugging the giant dog's paw. Her younger sister Noah Cyrus eventually came to the stage to console her.
Similar thing happened earlier that day. During soundcheck before the concert, Cyrus shed tears as she was covering Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" as a tribute to Floyd.
"I'm sure you guys already know, but the reason that I'm so upset is my dog, I shouldn't say he was my favorite but he was my favorite, he passed away. We used to always listen to Fleetwood Mac together, it's his favorite song...so I wanna do this song for Floyd," she told the crowd before the performance.
Mid-song, the former "Hannah Montana" actress cried and her sister Noah rushed to the stage to give her a hug.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group