Video: Miley Cyrus Cries Onstage and Hugs Giant Inflatable Floyd at Boston Concert
Miley Cyrus, who lost her favorite dog Floyd earlier this week, broke down in tears onstage when she was performing at TD Garden in Boston on Wednesday night, April 2. The 21-year-old singer looked fine until a giant inflatable Floyd came out on stage.
The star, who was in the middle of performing "Can't Be Tamed", stopped singing and started crying while hugging the giant dog's paw. Her younger sister Noah Cyrus eventually came to the stage to console her.
Similar thing happened earlier that day. During soundcheck before the concert, Cyrus shed tears as she was covering Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" as a tribute to Floyd.
"I'm sure you guys already know, but the reason that I'm so upset is my dog, I shouldn't say he was my favorite but he was my favorite, he passed away. We used to always listen to Fleetwood Mac together, it's his favorite song...so I wanna do this song for Floyd," she told the crowd before the performance.
Mid-song, the former "Hannah Montana" actress cried and her sister Noah rushed to the stage to give her a hug.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked