Video: Miley Cyrus Cries Onstage and Hugs Giant Inflatable Floyd at Boston Concert
Miley Cyrus, who lost her favorite dog Floyd earlier this week, broke down in tears onstage when she was performing at TD Garden in Boston on Wednesday night, April 2. The 21-year-old singer looked fine until a giant inflatable Floyd came out on stage.
The star, who was in the middle of performing "Can't Be Tamed", stopped singing and started crying while hugging the giant dog's paw. Her younger sister Noah Cyrus eventually came to the stage to console her.
Similar thing happened earlier that day. During soundcheck before the concert, Cyrus shed tears as she was covering Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" as a tribute to Floyd.
"I'm sure you guys already know, but the reason that I'm so upset is my dog, I shouldn't say he was my favorite but he was my favorite, he passed away. We used to always listen to Fleetwood Mac together, it's his favorite song...so I wanna do this song for Floyd," she told the crowd before the performance.
Mid-song, the former "Hannah Montana" actress cried and her sister Noah rushed to the stage to give her a hug.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie