'Being Human' Series Finale Previews and Photos
There's only one episode left from "Being Human" as the show is set to close the curtain on Monday, April 7 at 9 P.M. ET. Syfy has now shared sneak peeks from the last episode, hinting at a dramatic and emotional series finale.
In one of the previews, Sally seemingly bids farewell to her friends as saying, "Guys, I love you." The other snippet, meanwhile, features Sally recalling their sweet moments together before she sees a vision of Aidan breaking Josh's neck. She stops it in time before the horrible thing happens. Sally erratically tries to convince herself that it's just a crazy accident, but the evil Ramona tells Sally that it's not an "accident."
One of the photos from the episode also shows Aidan and Josh levitating. The two guys and Nora look devastated in another image, while Sally is nowhere to be seen.
In "There Goes the Neighborhood - Part 3", Sally makes a huge sacrifice to keep her vision of Aidan killing Josh from coming true and that, in turn, changes Aidan's life forever as he fights to destroy the house's evil spirit. Meanwhile, Josh and Nora imagine their future roles as parents.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?