'Being Human' Series Finale Previews and Photos
There's only one episode left from "Being Human" as the show is set to close the curtain on Monday, April 7 at 9 P.M. ET. Syfy has now shared sneak peeks from the last episode, hinting at a dramatic and emotional series finale.
In one of the previews, Sally seemingly bids farewell to her friends as saying, "Guys, I love you." The other snippet, meanwhile, features Sally recalling their sweet moments together before she sees a vision of Aidan breaking Josh's neck. She stops it in time before the horrible thing happens. Sally erratically tries to convince herself that it's just a crazy accident, but the evil Ramona tells Sally that it's not an "accident."
One of the photos from the episode also shows Aidan and Josh levitating. The two guys and Nora look devastated in another image, while Sally is nowhere to be seen.
In "There Goes the Neighborhood - Part 3", Sally makes a huge sacrifice to keep her vision of Aidan killing Josh from coming true and that, in turn, changes Aidan's life forever as he fights to destroy the house's evil spirit. Meanwhile, Josh and Nora imagine their future roles as parents.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video