'Being Human' Series Finale Previews and Photos
There's only one episode left from "Being Human" as the show is set to close the curtain on Monday, April 7 at 9 P.M. ET. Syfy has now shared sneak peeks from the last episode, hinting at a dramatic and emotional series finale.
In one of the previews, Sally seemingly bids farewell to her friends as saying, "Guys, I love you." The other snippet, meanwhile, features Sally recalling their sweet moments together before she sees a vision of Aidan breaking Josh's neck. She stops it in time before the horrible thing happens. Sally erratically tries to convince herself that it's just a crazy accident, but the evil Ramona tells Sally that it's not an "accident."
One of the photos from the episode also shows Aidan and Josh levitating. The two guys and Nora look devastated in another image, while Sally is nowhere to be seen.
In "There Goes the Neighborhood - Part 3", Sally makes a huge sacrifice to keep her vision of Aidan killing Josh from coming true and that, in turn, changes Aidan's life forever as he fights to destroy the house's evil spirit. Meanwhile, Josh and Nora imagine their future roles as parents.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance