'Being Human' Series Finale Previews and Photos
There's only one episode left from "Being Human" as the show is set to close the curtain on Monday, April 7 at 9 P.M. ET. Syfy has now shared sneak peeks from the last episode, hinting at a dramatic and emotional series finale.
In one of the previews, Sally seemingly bids farewell to her friends as saying, "Guys, I love you." The other snippet, meanwhile, features Sally recalling their sweet moments together before she sees a vision of Aidan breaking Josh's neck. She stops it in time before the horrible thing happens. Sally erratically tries to convince herself that it's just a crazy accident, but the evil Ramona tells Sally that it's not an "accident."
One of the photos from the episode also shows Aidan and Josh levitating. The two guys and Nora look devastated in another image, while Sally is nowhere to be seen.
In "There Goes the Neighborhood - Part 3", Sally makes a huge sacrifice to keep her vision of Aidan killing Josh from coming true and that, in turn, changes Aidan's life forever as he fights to destroy the house's evil spirit. Meanwhile, Josh and Nora imagine their future roles as parents.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat