Bruce and Kris Jenner Hold Hands and Wear Wedding Rings Again
Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner may have announced a separation last year but they certainly looked like lovebirds in a series of recent photographs. The couple was seen holding hands and smiling at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday, April 2 as they arrived home from their vacation in Thailand.
Bruce and Kris announced in October 2013 that they had ended their 22 years of marriage. "We are living separately and we are much happier this way," the couple said in a joint statement. "But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our number one priority."
There were rumors that Bruce was going through sexual identity crisis and was on the verge of sex transformation. Despite a separation, Bruce and Kris remained on the same scene, filming their reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" on regular basis. They also went to Thailand with their children.
The couple was all smile as the shutterbugs took pictures of them at the airport. Both Bruce and Kris wore their wedding rings back, sparking rumor that they have given their marriage another try.
More Kris Jenner News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones