Bruce and Kris Jenner Hold Hands and Wear Wedding Rings Again
Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner may have announced a separation last year but they certainly looked like lovebirds in a series of recent photographs. The couple was seen holding hands and smiling at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday, April 2 as they arrived home from their vacation in Thailand.
Bruce and Kris announced in October 2013 that they had ended their 22 years of marriage. "We are living separately and we are much happier this way," the couple said in a joint statement. "But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our number one priority."
There were rumors that Bruce was going through sexual identity crisis and was on the verge of sex transformation. Despite a separation, Bruce and Kris remained on the same scene, filming their reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" on regular basis. They also went to Thailand with their children.
The couple was all smile as the shutterbugs took pictures of them at the airport. Both Bruce and Kris wore their wedding rings back, sparking rumor that they have given their marriage another try.
More Kris Jenner News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week