Nigella Lawson Reportedly Is Barred From the U.S. Over Drug Use
Nigella Lawson reportedly has been denied entry to the U.S. because of her history with drugs. According to U.K.'s Daily Mail, Lawson was spotted at Heathrow's Terminal Five on Sunday morning, March 30, catching a British Airways flight to Los Angeles.
The celebrity cook reportedly already checked in and passed security before she was told she could not continue. She then went back to the first-class check-in area to retrieve her belongings. "She didn't seem to say much, but she did not look happy. She could not get on the flight so she had to turn around and leave," an eyewitness said.
Reason of the ban is not known for sure, but it is seemingly related to her drug confession. During a trial in a fraud case involving her two former employees last year, Lawson told the court that she used cocaine seven times and smoked weeds. Representatives for Lawson as well as her show "The Taste" have not responded to requests for comment.
Lawson previously wrote on Twitter that she would go somewhere for holiday. "Off line for a while enjoying the ultimate; a holiday break with no signal! Will miss you all though. Know I will be eating on your behalf," she tweeted.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby