Nigella Lawson Reportedly Is Barred From the U.S. Over Drug Use
Nigella Lawson reportedly has been denied entry to the U.S. because of her history with drugs. According to U.K.'s Daily Mail, Lawson was spotted at Heathrow's Terminal Five on Sunday morning, March 30, catching a British Airways flight to Los Angeles.
The celebrity cook reportedly already checked in and passed security before she was told she could not continue. She then went back to the first-class check-in area to retrieve her belongings. "She didn't seem to say much, but she did not look happy. She could not get on the flight so she had to turn around and leave," an eyewitness said.
Reason of the ban is not known for sure, but it is seemingly related to her drug confession. During a trial in a fraud case involving her two former employees last year, Lawson told the court that she used cocaine seven times and smoked weeds. Representatives for Lawson as well as her show "The Taste" have not responded to requests for comment.
Lawson previously wrote on Twitter that she would go somewhere for holiday. "Off line for a while enjoying the ultimate; a holiday break with no signal! Will miss you all though. Know I will be eating on your behalf," she tweeted.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal