Nikki Reed Hits the Gym After Announcing Separation From Husband Paul McDonald
Nikki Reed carried out her activities after announcing separation from husband Paul McDonald. The "Twilight" actress made her first outing post-split on Saturday, March 29 in Los Angeles. She was seen wearing black top, pants and sunglasses while carrying a bag, phone and car key as she made her way to her car.
Earlier that day, a representative for the actress delivered news of the split. "After much consideration, Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald are ending their marriage. They have been living separately for the past six months due to work obligations," the statement read.
"They will continue to share their love of music, and are still working on their debut album, 'I'm Not Falling', releasing in 2014. They remain best friends and look forward to their continued journey together," the statement continued.
Reed and McDonald met during the premiere of "Red Riding Hood" in March 2011 and they got engaged three months later. The pair tied the knot in an intimate wedding in October that year.
"Yesterday was the most magical day of my life," she tweeted back then. The former "American Idol" contestant also wrote, "Yesterday was the most amazing day of my life ... everything was perfect."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce