Nikki Reed Hits the Gym After Announcing Separation From Husband Paul McDonald
Nikki Reed carried out her activities after announcing separation from husband Paul McDonald. The "Twilight" actress made her first outing post-split on Saturday, March 29 in Los Angeles. She was seen wearing black top, pants and sunglasses while carrying a bag, phone and car key as she made her way to her car.
Earlier that day, a representative for the actress delivered news of the split. "After much consideration, Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald are ending their marriage. They have been living separately for the past six months due to work obligations," the statement read.
"They will continue to share their love of music, and are still working on their debut album, 'I'm Not Falling', releasing in 2014. They remain best friends and look forward to their continued journey together," the statement continued.
Reed and McDonald met during the premiere of "Red Riding Hood" in March 2011 and they got engaged three months later. The pair tied the knot in an intimate wedding in October that year.
"Yesterday was the most magical day of my life," she tweeted back then. The former "American Idol" contestant also wrote, "Yesterday was the most amazing day of my life ... everything was perfect."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance