'Glee' 5.14 Preview: New Future in New York and Sam's Transformation
"Glee" relocates to New York after bidding farewell to New Directions and Matthew Morrison's Will Schuester in the second part of the 100th episode. In a preview for next week's episode, Sam, Blaine and Artie join Rachel and Kurt in the Big Apple.
Blaine and Kurt are eager to make their future together as they both have received the good news that they got accepted to NYADA. Sam, meanwhile, marks a new chapter in his life with a physical transformation by getting a new haircut.
"New New York", which will air Tuesday, April 1 at 8 P.M. ET on FOX, is set a few months after the end of the glee club. New Directions alumni are adjusting to their new lives in the Big Apple: Blaine and Sam have moved in with Kurt, while Artie experiences difficulties navigating the mean streets of Manhattan.
Also, Rachel gets accustomed to being a Broadway star, which she describes as "like living in a high-end coffee commercial everyday." Meanwhile, Mercedes moves to New York to work on her album.
Despite the new setting, some beloved characters from Lima will still make appearances in future episodes. Jane Lynch who plays Sue Sylvester recently revealed, "I'm shooting an episode right now where I'm in New York and love happens for Sue Sylvester. She's never been and has been mouthing off about it on a Sue's Corner and in order to maintain her credibility she has to take a look at the place and make sure that she hates it."
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die