'Glee' 5.14 Preview: New Future in New York and Sam's Transformation
"Glee" relocates to New York after bidding farewell to New Directions and Matthew Morrison's Will Schuester in the second part of the 100th episode. In a preview for next week's episode, Sam, Blaine and Artie join Rachel and Kurt in the Big Apple.
Blaine and Kurt are eager to make their future together as they both have received the good news that they got accepted to NYADA. Sam, meanwhile, marks a new chapter in his life with a physical transformation by getting a new haircut.
"New New York", which will air Tuesday, April 1 at 8 P.M. ET on FOX, is set a few months after the end of the glee club. New Directions alumni are adjusting to their new lives in the Big Apple: Blaine and Sam have moved in with Kurt, while Artie experiences difficulties navigating the mean streets of Manhattan.
Also, Rachel gets accustomed to being a Broadway star, which she describes as "like living in a high-end coffee commercial everyday." Meanwhile, Mercedes moves to New York to work on her album.
Despite the new setting, some beloved characters from Lima will still make appearances in future episodes. Jane Lynch who plays Sue Sylvester recently revealed, "I'm shooting an episode right now where I'm in New York and love happens for Sue Sylvester. She's never been and has been mouthing off about it on a Sue's Corner and in order to maintain her credibility she has to take a look at the place and make sure that she hates it."
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them