Justin Bieber Recreates James Dean's Iconic Pose Sans Lit Cigar
Justin Bieber gave his best James Dean impression in a black and white picture. The 20-year-old singer recreated the legendary actor's famous photo by posing in white tee and holding an unlit cigarette in between his lips.
"This is James Dean inspired. Don't ask me if I smoke ciggys cuz I don't," Bieber wrote in the caption. The iconic photo of Dean was taken during his 1955 film "Rebel Without a Cause". The actor was wearing a white tee as well and a wristwatch while smoking. Bieber's hairstyle somehow mimicked his famous do.
Bieber's hair indeed was inspired by Dean's. His hairstylist Vanessa Price admitted to copying the wavy style to give the singer an "adult" look. "Justin is growing in to an adult," Price told Us Weekly back in March 2012. "So we decided that his style should reflect that. We looked to the legendary James Dean for our inspiration."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic