Justin Bieber Recreates James Dean's Iconic Pose Sans Lit Cigar
Justin Bieber gave his best James Dean impression in a black and white picture. The 20-year-old singer recreated the legendary actor's famous photo by posing in white tee and holding an unlit cigarette in between his lips.
"This is James Dean inspired. Don't ask me if I smoke ciggys cuz I don't," Bieber wrote in the caption. The iconic photo of Dean was taken during his 1955 film "Rebel Without a Cause". The actor was wearing a white tee as well and a wristwatch while smoking. Bieber's hairstyle somehow mimicked his famous do.
Bieber's hair indeed was inspired by Dean's. His hairstylist Vanessa Price admitted to copying the wavy style to give the singer an "adult" look. "Justin is growing in to an adult," Price told Us Weekly back in March 2012. "So we decided that his style should reflect that. We looked to the legendary James Dean for our inspiration."
More Justin Bieber News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement