Justin Bieber Recreates James Dean's Iconic Pose Sans Lit Cigar
Justin Bieber gave his best James Dean impression in a black and white picture. The 20-year-old singer recreated the legendary actor's famous photo by posing in white tee and holding an unlit cigarette in between his lips.
"This is James Dean inspired. Don't ask me if I smoke ciggys cuz I don't," Bieber wrote in the caption. The iconic photo of Dean was taken during his 1955 film "Rebel Without a Cause". The actor was wearing a white tee as well and a wristwatch while smoking. Bieber's hairstyle somehow mimicked his famous do.
Bieber's hair indeed was inspired by Dean's. His hairstylist Vanessa Price admitted to copying the wavy style to give the singer an "adult" look. "Justin is growing in to an adult," Price told Us Weekly back in March 2012. "So we decided that his style should reflect that. We looked to the legendary James Dean for our inspiration."
More Justin Bieber News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'