Justin Bieber Recreates James Dean's Iconic Pose Sans Lit Cigar
Justin Bieber gave his best James Dean impression in a black and white picture. The 20-year-old singer recreated the legendary actor's famous photo by posing in white tee and holding an unlit cigarette in between his lips.
"This is James Dean inspired. Don't ask me if I smoke ciggys cuz I don't," Bieber wrote in the caption. The iconic photo of Dean was taken during his 1955 film "Rebel Without a Cause". The actor was wearing a white tee as well and a wristwatch while smoking. Bieber's hairstyle somehow mimicked his famous do.
Bieber's hair indeed was inspired by Dean's. His hairstylist Vanessa Price admitted to copying the wavy style to give the singer an "adult" look. "Justin is growing in to an adult," Price told Us Weekly back in March 2012. "So we decided that his style should reflect that. We looked to the legendary James Dean for our inspiration."
More Justin Bieber News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs