Justin Bieber Recreates James Dean's Iconic Pose Sans Lit Cigar
Justin Bieber gave his best James Dean impression in a black and white picture. The 20-year-old singer recreated the legendary actor's famous photo by posing in white tee and holding an unlit cigarette in between his lips.
"This is James Dean inspired. Don't ask me if I smoke ciggys cuz I don't," Bieber wrote in the caption. The iconic photo of Dean was taken during his 1955 film "Rebel Without a Cause". The actor was wearing a white tee as well and a wristwatch while smoking. Bieber's hairstyle somehow mimicked his famous do.
Bieber's hair indeed was inspired by Dean's. His hairstylist Vanessa Price admitted to copying the wavy style to give the singer an "adult" look. "Justin is growing in to an adult," Price told Us Weekly back in March 2012. "So we decided that his style should reflect that. We looked to the legendary James Dean for our inspiration."
More Justin Bieber News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death