Ariana Grande Previews New Song 'They Don't Understand'
Ariana Grande gives fans a taste of her new music by previewing a song called "They Don't Understand". In the one-minute snippet arriving via Live Stream, the Nickelodeon star can be heard showing off her amazing vocals when singing the R&B-tinged tune.
The mid-tempo track will likely be featured in her upcoming sophomore album, which is expected to arrive this summer. The record is set to come as the follow-up to last year's "Yours Truly" which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
Last month, Grande confirmed that she teamed up with Chris Brown for "Don't Be Gone Too Long", a new song off the troubled star's long-awaited album "X". Last week, the "Sam & Cat" actress announced that the collaboration, which was supposed to be released sometime this month, was delayed due to Breezy's recent incarceration.
"My loves... so obviously some things have changed recently... so we have to delay the dbgtl countdown... some things are out of our control. My duet partner isn't available at the moment to put the song out with me," Grande tweeted. "Thank you for understanding, i love you and I wish there was something I could do."
More Ariana Grande News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show