Ariana Grande Previews New Song 'They Don't Understand'
Ariana Grande gives fans a taste of her new music by previewing a song called "They Don't Understand". In the one-minute snippet arriving via Live Stream, the Nickelodeon star can be heard showing off her amazing vocals when singing the R&B-tinged tune.
The mid-tempo track will likely be featured in her upcoming sophomore album, which is expected to arrive this summer. The record is set to come as the follow-up to last year's "Yours Truly" which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
Last month, Grande confirmed that she teamed up with Chris Brown for "Don't Be Gone Too Long", a new song off the troubled star's long-awaited album "X". Last week, the "Sam & Cat" actress announced that the collaboration, which was supposed to be released sometime this month, was delayed due to Breezy's recent incarceration.
"My loves... so obviously some things have changed recently... so we have to delay the dbgtl countdown... some things are out of our control. My duet partner isn't available at the moment to put the song out with me," Grande tweeted. "Thank you for understanding, i love you and I wish there was something I could do."
More Ariana Grande News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'