Vin Diesel Shares Photo of Paul Walker on Facebook
Vin Diesel has paid another tribute to Paul Walker who passed away in a fiery car crash last year at the age of 40. The "XXX" actor honored his late co-star and friend in a recent Facebook post, uploading a personal photo of Walker posing with Diesel's twin brother.
Calling the photo "The Two Pauls", Diesel wrote, "Pablo and my mother would have deep conversations... she claimed, that it was no accident that this on-screen duo has come to define brotherhood in Our millennium. You see... the other guy in the photo is also named Paul... and although they look more alike, he is actually my twin brother."
"God knows we will need all of you to complete this intense experience called SEVEN," he addressed his fans. "Though this may be one of the hardest things I have had to do in my career, I can't help but to think... that it will also be the most significant."
The production of "Fast and Furious 7" was halted following Walker's sudden passing and it will be resumed on March 31. "The transition into that Dom (Diesel's character) state of mind has always been an interesting one," Diesel wrote on Facebook earlier this month. "Only this time there is added purpose, a collective goal to make this the best one in the series. P.S. The long awaited completion of Seven, begins..."
Jordana Brewster additionally talked about Walker's death and filming "Fast and Furious 7" in a recent interview with Extra. "It's been a year of massive lows and massive highs," she said. "I myself haven't gone back to [the "Fast and Furious 7"] set yet, but we are resuming shooting."
More Vin Diesel News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?