Paul Walker Scenes in 'Fast and Furious 7' Will Use Body Doubles and CGI
As "Fast and Furious 7" is gearing up to resume production, details of how the filming will proceed now that Paul Walker is gone are revealed. Any scenes that feature Walker's Brian O'Conner will reportedly use body doubles and get CGI effects in post-production.
"They have hired four actors with bodies very similar to Paul's physique and they will be used for movement and as a base," a source spills to New York Daily News. "Paul's face and voice will be used on top using CGI."
Following Walker's tragic accident last November, O'Conner will be retired in this seventh installment directed by James Wan. There was once a rumor that Walker's bother, Cody, who is a stuntman, would be hired to stand in for his late brother, but no official word has been released regarding this report.
The movie was originally due this year, but has to be moved back to April 10, 2015 after Walker's passing. The crew will return to Abu Dhabi next month to film new scenes. Vin Diesel who has played the late actor's on-screen sidekick since the first film back in 2001 vows "to make this the best one in the series" as respect to his late co-star.
Other cast members include Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jason Statham, Ludacris, and Tyrese Gibson.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris