Rick Ross Unleashes 'The Devil Is a Lie' Music Video
Rick Ross has debuted the music video for his track called "The Devil Is a Lie". The two-and-a-half minute visuals opens with the Maybach Music Group boss getting out of a Rolls Royce and spitting his bars in front of a bonfire.
In another scene, Rozay is featured going shirtless. Donning his signature shades, he shows off his tattoos and watch as he raps his lines against a black backdrop. At the end of the video, the rapper gets in a black SUV which later takes him somewhere else.
"The Devil Is a Lie" originally features guest vocals from Jay-Z. However, the "Holy Grail" rappers is nowhere to be seen in the clip.
The track is lifted off Ross' "Mastermind" album which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release earlier this month. The album, which was initially scheduled to arrive last year, is currently at No. 3 on the chart.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season