Rick Ross Unleashes 'The Devil Is a Lie' Music Video
Rick Ross has debuted the music video for his track called "The Devil Is a Lie". The two-and-a-half minute visuals opens with the Maybach Music Group boss getting out of a Rolls Royce and spitting his bars in front of a bonfire.
In another scene, Rozay is featured going shirtless. Donning his signature shades, he shows off his tattoos and watch as he raps his lines against a black backdrop. At the end of the video, the rapper gets in a black SUV which later takes him somewhere else.
"The Devil Is a Lie" originally features guest vocals from Jay-Z. However, the "Holy Grail" rappers is nowhere to be seen in the clip.
The track is lifted off Ross' "Mastermind" album which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release earlier this month. The album, which was initially scheduled to arrive last year, is currently at No. 3 on the chart.
Rick Ross' "The Devil Is a Lie" music video
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'