Rick Ross Unleashes 'The Devil Is a Lie' Music Video
Rick Ross has debuted the music video for his track called "The Devil Is a Lie". The two-and-a-half minute visuals opens with the Maybach Music Group boss getting out of a Rolls Royce and spitting his bars in front of a bonfire.
In another scene, Rozay is featured going shirtless. Donning his signature shades, he shows off his tattoos and watch as he raps his lines against a black backdrop. At the end of the video, the rapper gets in a black SUV which later takes him somewhere else.
"The Devil Is a Lie" originally features guest vocals from Jay-Z. However, the "Holy Grail" rappers is nowhere to be seen in the clip.
The track is lifted off Ross' "Mastermind" album which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release earlier this month. The album, which was initially scheduled to arrive last year, is currently at No. 3 on the chart.
Rick Ross' "The Devil Is a Lie" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival