Rick Ross Unleashes 'The Devil Is a Lie' Music Video
Rick Ross has debuted the music video for his track called "The Devil Is a Lie". The two-and-a-half minute visuals opens with the Maybach Music Group boss getting out of a Rolls Royce and spitting his bars in front of a bonfire.
In another scene, Rozay is featured going shirtless. Donning his signature shades, he shows off his tattoos and watch as he raps his lines against a black backdrop. At the end of the video, the rapper gets in a black SUV which later takes him somewhere else.
"The Devil Is a Lie" originally features guest vocals from Jay-Z. However, the "Holy Grail" rappers is nowhere to be seen in the clip.
The track is lifted off Ross' "Mastermind" album which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release earlier this month. The album, which was initially scheduled to arrive last year, is currently at No. 3 on the chart.
More Rick Ross News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group