Jennifer Lopez's Tenth Album Gets June 17 Release Date
Jennifer Lopez has finally set the release date of her highly-anticipated new album. In a new interview on Maine's Hot 104.7, the 44-year-old singer told host Ryan Deelon that her tenth studio effort would arrive on June 17.
"We're in the final stages of putting it together. I think I have to turn it in like next week," Lopez said. When asked about the title for the record, she said that she would wait "until the last minute" to decide.
The follow-up to 2011's "Love?" has so far spawned buzz tracks "Same Girl" and "Girls" as well as first official single "I Luh Ya Papi", which was recorded with French Montana. In addition to the 29-year-old rapper, Lopez's new project will feature guest appearances from Tyga, Big Sean and Maxwell.
"There's just so much amazing stuff on this album. I'm so excited for people to hear it," the "American Idol" judge explained.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'