Jennifer Lopez's Tenth Album Gets June 17 Release Date
Jennifer Lopez has finally set the release date of her highly-anticipated new album. In a new interview on Maine's Hot 104.7, the 44-year-old singer told host Ryan Deelon that her tenth studio effort would arrive on June 17.
"We're in the final stages of putting it together. I think I have to turn it in like next week," Lopez said. When asked about the title for the record, she said that she would wait "until the last minute" to decide.
The follow-up to 2011's "Love?" has so far spawned buzz tracks "Same Girl" and "Girls" as well as first official single "I Luh Ya Papi", which was recorded with French Montana. In addition to the 29-year-old rapper, Lopez's new project will feature guest appearances from Tyga, Big Sean and Maxwell.
"There's just so much amazing stuff on this album. I'm so excited for people to hear it," the "American Idol" judge explained.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video