Jennifer Lopez's Tenth Album Gets June 17 Release Date
Jennifer Lopez has finally set the release date of her highly-anticipated new album. In a new interview on Maine's Hot 104.7, the 44-year-old singer told host Ryan Deelon that her tenth studio effort would arrive on June 17.
"We're in the final stages of putting it together. I think I have to turn it in like next week," Lopez said. When asked about the title for the record, she said that she would wait "until the last minute" to decide.
The follow-up to 2011's "Love?" has so far spawned buzz tracks "Same Girl" and "Girls" as well as first official single "I Luh Ya Papi", which was recorded with French Montana. In addition to the 29-year-old rapper, Lopez's new project will feature guest appearances from Tyga, Big Sean and Maxwell.
"There's just so much amazing stuff on this album. I'm so excited for people to hear it," the "American Idol" judge explained.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist