Jennifer Lopez's Tenth Album Gets June 17 Release Date
Jennifer Lopez has finally set the release date of her highly-anticipated new album. In a new interview on Maine's Hot 104.7, the 44-year-old singer told host Ryan Deelon that her tenth studio effort would arrive on June 17.
"We're in the final stages of putting it together. I think I have to turn it in like next week," Lopez said. When asked about the title for the record, she said that she would wait "until the last minute" to decide.
The follow-up to 2011's "Love?" has so far spawned buzz tracks "Same Girl" and "Girls" as well as first official single "I Luh Ya Papi", which was recorded with French Montana. In addition to the 29-year-old rapper, Lopez's new project will feature guest appearances from Tyga, Big Sean and Maxwell.
"There's just so much amazing stuff on this album. I'm so excited for people to hear it," the "American Idol" judge explained.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic