Jennifer Lopez's Tenth Album Gets June 17 Release Date
Jennifer Lopez has finally set the release date of her highly-anticipated new album. In a new interview on Maine's Hot 104.7, the 44-year-old singer told host Ryan Deelon that her tenth studio effort would arrive on June 17.
"We're in the final stages of putting it together. I think I have to turn it in like next week," Lopez said. When asked about the title for the record, she said that she would wait "until the last minute" to decide.
The follow-up to 2011's "Love?" has so far spawned buzz tracks "Same Girl" and "Girls" as well as first official single "I Luh Ya Papi", which was recorded with French Montana. In addition to the 29-year-old rapper, Lopez's new project will feature guest appearances from Tyga, Big Sean and Maxwell.
"There's just so much amazing stuff on this album. I'm so excited for people to hear it," the "American Idol" judge explained.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen