Snoopy Tries to Steal Spotlight From Charlie in 'Peanuts' Teaser Trailer
Charlie Brown and his goofy dog, Snoopy, are reunited in a teaser trailer for upcoming animated 3D film "Peanuts". A smiling Charlie opens the video, but before he can say any words, a mischievous Snoopy pops up and interrupts him. "Good grief," Charlie utters his catchphrase.
Charlie, Snoopy and the rest of the gang from Charles M. Schulz's popular comic strip will be brought to the big screen on November 6, 2015. It's just in time to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the comic strip's debut and the 50th anniversary of its TV adaptation "A Charlie Brown Christmas."
Craig Schulz, one of Charles' sons, says the film is "long overdue." He explains, "The fans have been asking [it] for a long time, but we held off until the time was right." The plan to turn the famous children story into a feature film got delayed due to Charles' passing in 2000.
Steve Martino ("Horton Hears a Who!" and "Ice Age: Continental Drift") directs the movie for Twentieth Century Fox Animation. Bryan Schulz, Craig's son, writes the script with Cornelius Uliano. Rumor has it, Charlie's lifelong crush, only previously named "The Little Red-Haired Girl", will be revealed in the movie.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent