Snoopy Tries to Steal Spotlight From Charlie in 'Peanuts' Teaser Trailer
Charlie Brown and his goofy dog, Snoopy, are reunited in a teaser trailer for upcoming animated 3D film "Peanuts". A smiling Charlie opens the video, but before he can say any words, a mischievous Snoopy pops up and interrupts him. "Good grief," Charlie utters his catchphrase.
Charlie, Snoopy and the rest of the gang from Charles M. Schulz's popular comic strip will be brought to the big screen on November 6, 2015. It's just in time to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the comic strip's debut and the 50th anniversary of its TV adaptation "A Charlie Brown Christmas."
Craig Schulz, one of Charles' sons, says the film is "long overdue." He explains, "The fans have been asking [it] for a long time, but we held off until the time was right." The plan to turn the famous children story into a feature film got delayed due to Charles' passing in 2000.
Steve Martino ("Horton Hears a Who!" and "Ice Age: Continental Drift") directs the movie for Twentieth Century Fox Animation. Bryan Schulz, Craig's son, writes the script with Cornelius Uliano. Rumor has it, Charlie's lifelong crush, only previously named "The Little Red-Haired Girl", will be revealed in the movie.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show