Snoopy Tries to Steal Spotlight From Charlie in 'Peanuts' Teaser Trailer
Charlie Brown and his goofy dog, Snoopy, are reunited in a teaser trailer for upcoming animated 3D film "Peanuts". A smiling Charlie opens the video, but before he can say any words, a mischievous Snoopy pops up and interrupts him. "Good grief," Charlie utters his catchphrase.
Charlie, Snoopy and the rest of the gang from Charles M. Schulz's popular comic strip will be brought to the big screen on November 6, 2015. It's just in time to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the comic strip's debut and the 50th anniversary of its TV adaptation "A Charlie Brown Christmas."
Craig Schulz, one of Charles' sons, says the film is "long overdue." He explains, "The fans have been asking [it] for a long time, but we held off until the time was right." The plan to turn the famous children story into a feature film got delayed due to Charles' passing in 2000.
Steve Martino ("Horton Hears a Who!" and "Ice Age: Continental Drift") directs the movie for Twentieth Century Fox Animation. Bryan Schulz, Craig's son, writes the script with Cornelius Uliano. Rumor has it, Charlie's lifelong crush, only previously named "The Little Red-Haired Girl", will be revealed in the movie.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl