Snoopy Tries to Steal Spotlight From Charlie in 'Peanuts' Teaser Trailer
Charlie Brown and his goofy dog, Snoopy, are reunited in a teaser trailer for upcoming animated 3D film "Peanuts". A smiling Charlie opens the video, but before he can say any words, a mischievous Snoopy pops up and interrupts him. "Good grief," Charlie utters his catchphrase.
Charlie, Snoopy and the rest of the gang from Charles M. Schulz's popular comic strip will be brought to the big screen on November 6, 2015. It's just in time to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the comic strip's debut and the 50th anniversary of its TV adaptation "A Charlie Brown Christmas."
Craig Schulz, one of Charles' sons, says the film is "long overdue." He explains, "The fans have been asking [it] for a long time, but we held off until the time was right." The plan to turn the famous children story into a feature film got delayed due to Charles' passing in 2000.
Steve Martino ("Horton Hears a Who!" and "Ice Age: Continental Drift") directs the movie for Twentieth Century Fox Animation. Bryan Schulz, Craig's son, writes the script with Cornelius Uliano. Rumor has it, Charlie's lifelong crush, only previously named "The Little Red-Haired Girl", will be revealed in the movie.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'