First Listen: Gwyneth Paltrow Covers Pharell Williams' 'Happy' for 'Glee'
Gwyneth Paltrow's take on Pharrell Williams' Oscar-nominated song "Happy" has been available for listening pleasure online. The cover version recorded for the upcoming 100th episode of "Glee" is unleashed via Entertainment Weekly, ahead of the show's special outing on Tuesday, March 18.
Paltrow will reprise her role as substitute teacher Holly Holliday. Other guests are Kristin Chenoweth and Chace Crawford. Former main cast like Dianna Agron, Heather Morris, Mark Salling, Amber Riley, and Harry Shum Jr. will join them as well. The 100th outing, which is the twelfth episode of the fifth season, is planned to be aired in two parts, with the second one scheduled for March 25.
In her past "Glee" appearances, the wife of Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin covered Cee-Lo Green's "Forget You" and Adele's "Turning Tables".
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake