First Listen: Gwyneth Paltrow Covers Pharell Williams' 'Happy' for 'Glee'
Gwyneth Paltrow's take on Pharrell Williams' Oscar-nominated song "Happy" has been available for listening pleasure online. The cover version recorded for the upcoming 100th episode of "Glee" is unleashed via Entertainment Weekly, ahead of the show's special outing on Tuesday, March 18.
Paltrow will reprise her role as substitute teacher Holly Holliday. Other guests are Kristin Chenoweth and Chace Crawford. Former main cast like Dianna Agron, Heather Morris, Mark Salling, Amber Riley, and Harry Shum Jr. will join them as well. The 100th outing, which is the twelfth episode of the fifth season, is planned to be aired in two parts, with the second one scheduled for March 25.
In her past "Glee" appearances, the wife of Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin covered Cee-Lo Green's "Forget You" and Adele's "Turning Tables".
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship