First Listen: Gwyneth Paltrow Covers Pharell Williams' 'Happy' for 'Glee'
Gwyneth Paltrow's take on Pharrell Williams' Oscar-nominated song "Happy" has been available for listening pleasure online. The cover version recorded for the upcoming 100th episode of "Glee" is unleashed via Entertainment Weekly, ahead of the show's special outing on Tuesday, March 18.
Paltrow will reprise her role as substitute teacher Holly Holliday. Other guests are Kristin Chenoweth and Chace Crawford. Former main cast like Dianna Agron, Heather Morris, Mark Salling, Amber Riley, and Harry Shum Jr. will join them as well. The 100th outing, which is the twelfth episode of the fifth season, is planned to be aired in two parts, with the second one scheduled for March 25.
In her past "Glee" appearances, the wife of Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin covered Cee-Lo Green's "Forget You" and Adele's "Turning Tables".
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns