First Listen: Gwyneth Paltrow Covers Pharell Williams' 'Happy' for 'Glee'
Gwyneth Paltrow's take on Pharrell Williams' Oscar-nominated song "Happy" has been available for listening pleasure online. The cover version recorded for the upcoming 100th episode of "Glee" is unleashed via Entertainment Weekly, ahead of the show's special outing on Tuesday, March 18.
Paltrow will reprise her role as substitute teacher Holly Holliday. Other guests are Kristin Chenoweth and Chace Crawford. Former main cast like Dianna Agron, Heather Morris, Mark Salling, Amber Riley, and Harry Shum Jr. will join them as well. The 100th outing, which is the twelfth episode of the fifth season, is planned to be aired in two parts, with the second one scheduled for March 25.
In her past "Glee" appearances, the wife of Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin covered Cee-Lo Green's "Forget You" and Adele's "Turning Tables".
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway