First Listen: Gwyneth Paltrow Covers Pharell Williams' 'Happy' for 'Glee'
Gwyneth Paltrow's take on Pharrell Williams' Oscar-nominated song "Happy" has been available for listening pleasure online. The cover version recorded for the upcoming 100th episode of "Glee" is unleashed via Entertainment Weekly, ahead of the show's special outing on Tuesday, March 18.
Paltrow will reprise her role as substitute teacher Holly Holliday. Other guests are Kristin Chenoweth and Chace Crawford. Former main cast like Dianna Agron, Heather Morris, Mark Salling, Amber Riley, and Harry Shum Jr. will join them as well. The 100th outing, which is the twelfth episode of the fifth season, is planned to be aired in two parts, with the second one scheduled for March 25.
In her past "Glee" appearances, the wife of Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin covered Cee-Lo Green's "Forget You" and Adele's "Turning Tables".
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show