Angelina Jolie Spreads Her Wings in New 'Maleficent' Teaser
A fresh teaser for Disney's live-action "Maleficent" has arrived, giving a very first look at the witch's wings, big black feathery ones. "I had wings once," so she tells Princess Aurora. "They were stolen from me." Footage that shows her in the old days where she was still able to fly is shown.
The new sneak peek is released as a pre-cursor for what's to come when another trailer is unleashed later this week ahead of the movie's U.S. release on May 30. Angelina Jolie stars as the title character, Elle Fanning as Aurora, and Jolie's daughter Vivienne as the young princess.
Based on the classic Sleeping Beauty tale, the movie tells the untold story of Maleficent who turned from a beautiful, pure-hearted young woman into a bitter vengeful witch after the harmony of her land in a peaceable forest kingdom was threatened by an invading army.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism