Angelina Jolie Spreads Her Wings in New 'Maleficent' Teaser
A fresh teaser for Disney's live-action "Maleficent" has arrived, giving a very first look at the witch's wings, big black feathery ones. "I had wings once," so she tells Princess Aurora. "They were stolen from me." Footage that shows her in the old days where she was still able to fly is shown.
The new sneak peek is released as a pre-cursor for what's to come when another trailer is unleashed later this week ahead of the movie's U.S. release on May 30. Angelina Jolie stars as the title character, Elle Fanning as Aurora, and Jolie's daughter Vivienne as the young princess.
Based on the classic Sleeping Beauty tale, the movie tells the untold story of Maleficent who turned from a beautiful, pure-hearted young woman into a bitter vengeful witch after the harmony of her land in a peaceable forest kingdom was threatened by an invading army.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation