Angelina Jolie Spreads Her Wings in New 'Maleficent' Teaser
A fresh teaser for Disney's live-action "Maleficent" has arrived, giving a very first look at the witch's wings, big black feathery ones. "I had wings once," so she tells Princess Aurora. "They were stolen from me." Footage that shows her in the old days where she was still able to fly is shown.
The new sneak peek is released as a pre-cursor for what's to come when another trailer is unleashed later this week ahead of the movie's U.S. release on May 30. Angelina Jolie stars as the title character, Elle Fanning as Aurora, and Jolie's daughter Vivienne as the young princess.
Based on the classic Sleeping Beauty tale, the movie tells the untold story of Maleficent who turned from a beautiful, pure-hearted young woman into a bitter vengeful witch after the harmony of her land in a peaceable forest kingdom was threatened by an invading army.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'