Report: Nicole Scherzinger Finally Said 'Yes' to Lewis Hamilton
There is a rumor floating around that Nicole Scherzinger has accepted longtime boyfriend Lewis Hamilton's marriage proposal. The race car driver allegedly had popped the question three times before but he only got lucky this time.
The pair had been going on and off over the years and eventually rekindled the romance late last year. According to Daily Star, Lewis asked her to marry him three times in February but she always turned it down. He showed his seriousness by setting up home together at his mansion in Switzerland.
"Lewis is doing his best to keep the news under wraps but he is absolutely delighted," a source told Daily Star. "Her career will have to take a back seat for a while but she is ready to support him on the track."
Of the proposal, the source said, "He got down on one knee and Nicole finally accepted. The plan is they are going to live together in Switzerland and travel together when Lewis is racing. Of course, this means her career will have to take a back seat for a while but she is ready to support him on the track." The couple reportedly will tie the knot in summer in August when he has a three-week break from his F1 schedule.
Hamilton himself gave the biggest hint on Instagram earlier this week when they enjoyed a vacation in Italy. "This was a great day.... Truly humbled by the Sistine Chapel plus there with my wifey," he captioned a pic of him and Scherzinger.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift