Report: Nicole Scherzinger Finally Said 'Yes' to Lewis Hamilton
There is a rumor floating around that Nicole Scherzinger has accepted longtime boyfriend Lewis Hamilton's marriage proposal. The race car driver allegedly had popped the question three times before but he only got lucky this time.
The pair had been going on and off over the years and eventually rekindled the romance late last year. According to Daily Star, Lewis asked her to marry him three times in February but she always turned it down. He showed his seriousness by setting up home together at his mansion in Switzerland.
"Lewis is doing his best to keep the news under wraps but he is absolutely delighted," a source told Daily Star. "Her career will have to take a back seat for a while but she is ready to support him on the track."
Of the proposal, the source said, "He got down on one knee and Nicole finally accepted. The plan is they are going to live together in Switzerland and travel together when Lewis is racing. Of course, this means her career will have to take a back seat for a while but she is ready to support him on the track." The couple reportedly will tie the knot in summer in August when he has a three-week break from his F1 schedule.
Hamilton himself gave the biggest hint on Instagram earlier this week when they enjoyed a vacation in Italy. "This was a great day.... Truly humbled by the Sistine Chapel plus there with my wifey," he captioned a pic of him and Scherzinger.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!