Report: Nicole Scherzinger Finally Said 'Yes' to Lewis Hamilton
There is a rumor floating around that Nicole Scherzinger has accepted longtime boyfriend Lewis Hamilton's marriage proposal. The race car driver allegedly had popped the question three times before but he only got lucky this time.
The pair had been going on and off over the years and eventually rekindled the romance late last year. According to Daily Star, Lewis asked her to marry him three times in February but she always turned it down. He showed his seriousness by setting up home together at his mansion in Switzerland.
"Lewis is doing his best to keep the news under wraps but he is absolutely delighted," a source told Daily Star. "Her career will have to take a back seat for a while but she is ready to support him on the track."
Of the proposal, the source said, "He got down on one knee and Nicole finally accepted. The plan is they are going to live together in Switzerland and travel together when Lewis is racing. Of course, this means her career will have to take a back seat for a while but she is ready to support him on the track." The couple reportedly will tie the knot in summer in August when he has a three-week break from his F1 schedule.
Hamilton himself gave the biggest hint on Instagram earlier this week when they enjoyed a vacation in Italy. "This was a great day.... Truly humbled by the Sistine Chapel plus there with my wifey," he captioned a pic of him and Scherzinger.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media