Jamie Lynn Spears Gets Married in New Orleans
Jamie Lynn Spears and her businessman boyfriend Jamie Watson tied the knot on Friday, March 14. According to E! News, the couple celebrated the nuptials at the Audubon Tea Room in New Orleans with about 150 to 200 guests.
According to the site, Watson walked Spears down the aisle. Wearing a white dress, her daughter Maddie served as the flower girl while Britney Spears' sons Jayden James and Sean were the ring bearers. The "Baby One More Time" singer was spotted leaving Los Angeles with her boyfriend David Lucado the day before. The newlyweds and the guests enjoyed a five-tiered wedding cake at the happy event.
Spears and Watson got engaged last year. Back then, the "How Could I Want More" singer announced her engagement in an Instagram post. "Guesssss what??????" she captioned the photo, which shows her posing with the new sparkler and her fiance. "So excited and happy for my sister, congrats @jamielynnspears - love you," her pop star sister wrote in response to the engagement news.
Spears bought her wedding dress with Maddie in January. "Finally found my perfect dress," she captioned a photo of her carrying Maddie and a shopping bag. "Thank y'all so much for making me feel so special and being so accommodating!!!!"
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer