Jamie Lynn Spears Gets Married in New Orleans
Jamie Lynn Spears and her businessman boyfriend Jamie Watson tied the knot on Friday, March 14. According to E! News, the couple celebrated the nuptials at the Audubon Tea Room in New Orleans with about 150 to 200 guests.
According to the site, Watson walked Spears down the aisle. Wearing a white dress, her daughter Maddie served as the flower girl while Britney Spears' sons Jayden James and Sean were the ring bearers. The "Baby One More Time" singer was spotted leaving Los Angeles with her boyfriend David Lucado the day before. The newlyweds and the guests enjoyed a five-tiered wedding cake at the happy event.
Spears and Watson got engaged last year. Back then, the "How Could I Want More" singer announced her engagement in an Instagram post. "Guesssss what??????" she captioned the photo, which shows her posing with the new sparkler and her fiance. "So excited and happy for my sister, congrats @jamielynnspears - love you," her pop star sister wrote in response to the engagement news.
Spears bought her wedding dress with Maddie in January. "Finally found my perfect dress," she captioned a photo of her carrying Maddie and a shopping bag. "Thank y'all so much for making me feel so special and being so accommodating!!!!"
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?