Jamie Lynn Spears Gets Married in New Orleans
Jamie Lynn Spears and her businessman boyfriend Jamie Watson tied the knot on Friday, March 14. According to E! News, the couple celebrated the nuptials at the Audubon Tea Room in New Orleans with about 150 to 200 guests.
According to the site, Watson walked Spears down the aisle. Wearing a white dress, her daughter Maddie served as the flower girl while Britney Spears' sons Jayden James and Sean were the ring bearers. The "Baby One More Time" singer was spotted leaving Los Angeles with her boyfriend David Lucado the day before. The newlyweds and the guests enjoyed a five-tiered wedding cake at the happy event.
Spears and Watson got engaged last year. Back then, the "How Could I Want More" singer announced her engagement in an Instagram post. "Guesssss what??????" she captioned the photo, which shows her posing with the new sparkler and her fiance. "So excited and happy for my sister, congrats @jamielynnspears - love you," her pop star sister wrote in response to the engagement news.
Spears bought her wedding dress with Maddie in January. "Finally found my perfect dress," she captioned a photo of her carrying Maddie and a shopping bag. "Thank y'all so much for making me feel so special and being so accommodating!!!!"
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director