'S.H.I.E.L.D.' Recruits 'Heroes' Alum Adrian Pasdar to Be Glenn Talbot
Adrian Pasdar is dealing with super-powered humans again. The "Heroes" alum joins "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." to play Glenn Talbot, whom comic book fans know as the man who spent years hunting the Incredible Hulk.
First look at the actor in character has been revealed as well. In a picture, he is seen donning Tablot's signature moustache and military garb. Speaking of his character's full costume, Pasdar tells Marvel.com, "It's hard to look serious in that hat, man. You look like a New Jersey State Trooper if you wear it wrong. Nothing wrong with New Jersey State Troopers, but the outfits are a little funny. Just wearing that Air Force hat, you really gotta be able to pull that off."
He goes on sharing that he will wear fake mustache for the role. "...the moustache, we spent a long time on that, a couple of days," he reveals. "That was probably a thorn in the side to make-up and hair people. I had a week to prepare and as macho as I like to think I am, there's just no way I can grow that mustache in a week so we had to cut up a $400 dollar mustache and try it on knowing that it might fail and there's not always room to do that in the make-up department."
Asked what to expect from his character's appearance, Pasdar coyly says, "Every show needs a jerk, [and] I guess I'm that guy. I make everybody else look so nice. I think it was Walt Disney who said it, 'The show's only as good as the bad guy is bad.' "
Pasdar will first appear in an episode that will air in April. He hints at Talbot's possible return, saying, "As willing as I am to jump when Jeph [Loeb, Marvel TV president] calls, there had to be a little bit more in it than just an episode for me. I can't say much more but the mustache is in a locker and it's being taken out and prepped as we speak for next week."
"S.H.I.E.L.D." airs Tuesdays at 8 P.M. on ABC. The show recently tapped Emmy-nominated actor Bill Paxton to play Agent Garrett.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'