'S.H.I.E.L.D.' Recruits 'Heroes' Alum Adrian Pasdar to Be Glenn Talbot
Adrian Pasdar is dealing with super-powered humans again. The "Heroes" alum joins "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." to play Glenn Talbot, whom comic book fans know as the man who spent years hunting the Incredible Hulk.
First look at the actor in character has been revealed as well. In a picture, he is seen donning Tablot's signature moustache and military garb. Speaking of his character's full costume, Pasdar tells Marvel.com, "It's hard to look serious in that hat, man. You look like a New Jersey State Trooper if you wear it wrong. Nothing wrong with New Jersey State Troopers, but the outfits are a little funny. Just wearing that Air Force hat, you really gotta be able to pull that off."
He goes on sharing that he will wear fake mustache for the role. "...the moustache, we spent a long time on that, a couple of days," he reveals. "That was probably a thorn in the side to make-up and hair people. I had a week to prepare and as macho as I like to think I am, there's just no way I can grow that mustache in a week so we had to cut up a $400 dollar mustache and try it on knowing that it might fail and there's not always room to do that in the make-up department."
Asked what to expect from his character's appearance, Pasdar coyly says, "Every show needs a jerk, [and] I guess I'm that guy. I make everybody else look so nice. I think it was Walt Disney who said it, 'The show's only as good as the bad guy is bad.' "
Pasdar will first appear in an episode that will air in April. He hints at Talbot's possible return, saying, "As willing as I am to jump when Jeph [Loeb, Marvel TV president] calls, there had to be a little bit more in it than just an episode for me. I can't say much more but the mustache is in a locker and it's being taken out and prepped as we speak for next week."
"S.H.I.E.L.D." airs Tuesdays at 8 P.M. on ABC. The show recently tapped Emmy-nominated actor Bill Paxton to play Agent Garrett.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences