Lily Allen Admits Her New Music Is 'Rubbish'
Since ending her lengthy hiatus late last year, Lily Allen has dropped several new tracks which as fans can see haven't been performing too well on charts. A male fan recently tweeted his disappointment over Allen's new music and received surprising reply from the star.
In a Twitter message posted on Tuesday, March 11, the fan named Reg Wilding complained, "@lilyallen's new music is actually docile pop rubbish. So disappointing. She properly just wrote some rubbish to cash some cheques."
Allen agreed with Wilding's comment and went on blaming the "rubbish" music on her label and the radio stations. "@RFWilding what you've heard so far yes. All i can do is do my best, the labels and the radio stations won't play the better stuff," she answered.
Wilding then revealed that he would still buy Allen's upcoming album "Sheezus" in hopes he'd enjoy the singer's better offerings.
Allen's first full album in five years is set to hit the stores in May. The record will feature tracks like "Hard Out Here", "Air Balloon", "L8CMMR" and "Our Time". The latter song and its music video arrived on Monday.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart