Lily Allen Admits Her New Music Is 'Rubbish'
Since ending her lengthy hiatus late last year, Lily Allen has dropped several new tracks which as fans can see haven't been performing too well on charts. A male fan recently tweeted his disappointment over Allen's new music and received surprising reply from the star.
In a Twitter message posted on Tuesday, March 11, the fan named Reg Wilding complained, "@lilyallen's new music is actually docile pop rubbish. So disappointing. She properly just wrote some rubbish to cash some cheques."
Allen agreed with Wilding's comment and went on blaming the "rubbish" music on her label and the radio stations. "@RFWilding what you've heard so far yes. All i can do is do my best, the labels and the radio stations won't play the better stuff," she answered.
Wilding then revealed that he would still buy Allen's upcoming album "Sheezus" in hopes he'd enjoy the singer's better offerings.
Allen's first full album in five years is set to hit the stores in May. The record will feature tracks like "Hard Out Here", "Air Balloon", "L8CMMR" and "Our Time". The latter song and its music video arrived on Monday.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'