Katharine McPhee Is Seen With Husband Following Cheating Scandal
Five months after a photo of Katharine McPhee kissing "Smash" director Michael Morris made its way out online, the "American Idol" alum is seen with her husband Nick Cokas. McPhee and Cokas were pictured walking their dogs on Monday, March 10.
In a photo obtained by TMZ, the couple can be seen sporting casual outfits. Cokas wore a blue top, jeans and sneakers while the 29-year-old singer/actress opted for short denim pants and a matching top. Her hair was tied and she wore sunglasses.
Sources close to McPhee said that she was trying to rekindle relationship with her husband following the cheating scandal. The pair are said living separately, but they reportedly are getting closer. McPhee allegedly bought a Rolex for her husband as a present.
McPhee and Morris were caught kissing back in October. At that time, he was married to actress Mary McCormack. They have three children together.
McPhee was most recently seen attending The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation Art Auction Benefit at the Wilding Cran Gallery on Thursday, February 27 in Hollywood. Wearing a gray dress, she took the stage to say some words and perform a song for the audience. Colin Farrell, who admitted to being close to Taylor before her death, was also present at the event.
More Katharine McPhee News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby