Katharine McPhee Is Seen With Husband Following Cheating Scandal
Five months after a photo of Katharine McPhee kissing "Smash" director Michael Morris made its way out online, the "American Idol" alum is seen with her husband Nick Cokas. McPhee and Cokas were pictured walking their dogs on Monday, March 10.
In a photo obtained by TMZ, the couple can be seen sporting casual outfits. Cokas wore a blue top, jeans and sneakers while the 29-year-old singer/actress opted for short denim pants and a matching top. Her hair was tied and she wore sunglasses.
Sources close to McPhee said that she was trying to rekindle relationship with her husband following the cheating scandal. The pair are said living separately, but they reportedly are getting closer. McPhee allegedly bought a Rolex for her husband as a present.
McPhee and Morris were caught kissing back in October. At that time, he was married to actress Mary McCormack. They have three children together.
McPhee was most recently seen attending The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation Art Auction Benefit at the Wilding Cran Gallery on Thursday, February 27 in Hollywood. Wearing a gray dress, she took the stage to say some words and perform a song for the audience. Colin Farrell, who admitted to being close to Taylor before her death, was also present at the event.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics