Katharine McPhee Is Seen With Husband Following Cheating Scandal
Five months after a photo of Katharine McPhee kissing "Smash" director Michael Morris made its way out online, the "American Idol" alum is seen with her husband Nick Cokas. McPhee and Cokas were pictured walking their dogs on Monday, March 10.
In a photo obtained by TMZ, the couple can be seen sporting casual outfits. Cokas wore a blue top, jeans and sneakers while the 29-year-old singer/actress opted for short denim pants and a matching top. Her hair was tied and she wore sunglasses.
Sources close to McPhee said that she was trying to rekindle relationship with her husband following the cheating scandal. The pair are said living separately, but they reportedly are getting closer. McPhee allegedly bought a Rolex for her husband as a present.
McPhee and Morris were caught kissing back in October. At that time, he was married to actress Mary McCormack. They have three children together.
McPhee was most recently seen attending The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation Art Auction Benefit at the Wilding Cran Gallery on Thursday, February 27 in Hollywood. Wearing a gray dress, she took the stage to say some words and perform a song for the audience. Colin Farrell, who admitted to being close to Taylor before her death, was also present at the event.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'