Katharine McPhee Is Seen With Husband Following Cheating Scandal
Five months after a photo of Katharine McPhee kissing "Smash" director Michael Morris made its way out online, the "American Idol" alum is seen with her husband Nick Cokas. McPhee and Cokas were pictured walking their dogs on Monday, March 10.
In a photo obtained by TMZ, the couple can be seen sporting casual outfits. Cokas wore a blue top, jeans and sneakers while the 29-year-old singer/actress opted for short denim pants and a matching top. Her hair was tied and she wore sunglasses.
Sources close to McPhee said that she was trying to rekindle relationship with her husband following the cheating scandal. The pair are said living separately, but they reportedly are getting closer. McPhee allegedly bought a Rolex for her husband as a present.
McPhee and Morris were caught kissing back in October. At that time, he was married to actress Mary McCormack. They have three children together.
McPhee was most recently seen attending The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation Art Auction Benefit at the Wilding Cran Gallery on Thursday, February 27 in Hollywood. Wearing a gray dress, she took the stage to say some words and perform a song for the audience. Colin Farrell, who admitted to being close to Taylor before her death, was also present at the event.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair