Video: 'The Simpsons' Pays Final Tribute to Marcia Wallace
"The Simpsons" paid tribute to the late Marcia Wallace in its latest episode aired on Sunday, March 9. The scenes, which have landed online, feature Ned Flanders, who married Wallace's character Edna Krabappel, recalling their sweet moment together.
Ned reminisces about a night dancing with her. The scene later is back in the present day, where Ned says, "I sure do miss that laugh," while looking at Edna's picture which is placed next to a picture of his other late wife, Maude. Nelson then pops up at his window, laughing before telling Ned, "I miss her, too."
The show previously dedicated its ritual "chalkboard" gag to Wallace in its November 3 episode following her death on October 25. In the said outing, Bart Simpson, who usually writes repeated lines on the board, wrote one line, "We'll really miss you, Mrs. K," referring to the educator.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'