Video: 'The Simpsons' Pays Final Tribute to Marcia Wallace
"The Simpsons" paid tribute to the late Marcia Wallace in its latest episode aired on Sunday, March 9. The scenes, which have landed online, feature Ned Flanders, who married Wallace's character Edna Krabappel, recalling their sweet moment together.
Ned reminisces about a night dancing with her. The scene later is back in the present day, where Ned says, "I sure do miss that laugh," while looking at Edna's picture which is placed next to a picture of his other late wife, Maude. Nelson then pops up at his window, laughing before telling Ned, "I miss her, too."
The show previously dedicated its ritual "chalkboard" gag to Wallace in its November 3 episode following her death on October 25. In the said outing, Bart Simpson, who usually writes repeated lines on the board, wrote one line, "We'll really miss you, Mrs. K," referring to the educator.
More The Simpsons News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off