Video: 'The Simpsons' Pays Final Tribute to Marcia Wallace
"The Simpsons" paid tribute to the late Marcia Wallace in its latest episode aired on Sunday, March 9. The scenes, which have landed online, feature Ned Flanders, who married Wallace's character Edna Krabappel, recalling their sweet moment together.
Ned reminisces about a night dancing with her. The scene later is back in the present day, where Ned says, "I sure do miss that laugh," while looking at Edna's picture which is placed next to a picture of his other late wife, Maude. Nelson then pops up at his window, laughing before telling Ned, "I miss her, too."
The show previously dedicated its ritual "chalkboard" gag to Wallace in its November 3 episode following her death on October 25. In the said outing, Bart Simpson, who usually writes repeated lines on the board, wrote one line, "We'll really miss you, Mrs. K," referring to the educator.
More The Simpsons News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season