Video: 'The Simpsons' Pays Final Tribute to Marcia Wallace
"The Simpsons" paid tribute to the late Marcia Wallace in its latest episode aired on Sunday, March 9. The scenes, which have landed online, feature Ned Flanders, who married Wallace's character Edna Krabappel, recalling their sweet moment together.
Ned reminisces about a night dancing with her. The scene later is back in the present day, where Ned says, "I sure do miss that laugh," while looking at Edna's picture which is placed next to a picture of his other late wife, Maude. Nelson then pops up at his window, laughing before telling Ned, "I miss her, too."
The show previously dedicated its ritual "chalkboard" gag to Wallace in its November 3 episode following her death on October 25. In the said outing, Bart Simpson, who usually writes repeated lines on the board, wrote one line, "We'll really miss you, Mrs. K," referring to the educator.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy