Video: 'The Simpsons' Pays Final Tribute to Marcia Wallace
"The Simpsons" paid tribute to the late Marcia Wallace in its latest episode aired on Sunday, March 9. The scenes, which have landed online, feature Ned Flanders, who married Wallace's character Edna Krabappel, recalling their sweet moment together.
Ned reminisces about a night dancing with her. The scene later is back in the present day, where Ned says, "I sure do miss that laugh," while looking at Edna's picture which is placed next to a picture of his other late wife, Maude. Nelson then pops up at his window, laughing before telling Ned, "I miss her, too."
The show previously dedicated its ritual "chalkboard" gag to Wallace in its November 3 episode following her death on October 25. In the said outing, Bart Simpson, who usually writes repeated lines on the board, wrote one line, "We'll really miss you, Mrs. K," referring to the educator.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked