Official: Andi Dorfman Is the Next Bachelorette
Andi Dorfman is getting a second chance to look for love on reality TV show. On "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" special, the 26-year-old assistant district attorney from Atlanta was officially announced as the star of "The Bachelorette" season 10.
"I'm speechless. It's so surreal," she said of being picked as the new Bachelorette. "I went on 'The Bachelor' to find my husband and to find the love of my life... It definitely gets lonely being single."
Andi was among the final three in Juan Pablo Galavis' season, but she exited the show after the Fantasy Suite date. "At the end of the day, if I don't have someone to share my accomplishments or even my defeats with, it doesn't mean anything to me," she went on sharing. "I love my job but at the end of the day my job is not my priority. I'm ready to find my husband."
"I'm looking to find that great love," Andi continued. "I have a great life. I just don't have anyone to spend it with." She also told host Chris Harrison, "I'm ready to fall in love. I'm ready to meet the man of my dreams."
"I feel all in," she added. "I feel mentally all in, emotionally all in, physically all in. I am in a place in my life where I'm just so ready for this. I hate say it because I don't want to jinx myself...but I am ready. I've never felt better in my life about this and I'm just excited."
Andi was previously reported as a frontrunner for the upcoming season of "The Bachelorette" after dumping Juan Pablo, calling their night in the fantasy suite "a nightmare." She claimed that Juan Pablo only talked about himself and also confronted him for saying that she's "the default choice after Renee."
When leaving the show, she said in a car, "Are my standards too high?" and doubted whether she would ever find love.
Her new journey to find her true love will begin when "The Bachelorette" kicks off the new season on Monday, May 19 on ABC.
More The Bachelorette News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story