First Look of Bruce Springsteen HBO Documentary Released
HBO released the first look of its Bruce Springsteen documentary, "High Hopes". The Boss is documented while working on his eighteenth studio album of the same name, which was released back in January.
"I find I'm trying to resolve something internally," Springsteen explained the songwriting process in the 50-second clip. "That's really the thrust. It's where all the fuel for what you're going to do is." He went on talking about collaborator, guitarist Tom Morello, who was so significant to the project that he was dubbed "the glue."
The documentary was directed by Thom Zimny, who previously directed 2010's "The Promise: The Making of 'Darkness on the Edge of Town' ". It will also feature exclusive footage from the E Street Band's current world tour, behind-the-scenes studio and rehearsal segments as well as interviews.
"High Hopes" will air for the first time on HBO on April 4 at 9.30 P.M. ET.
More Bruce Springsteen News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist