First Look of Bruce Springsteen HBO Documentary Released
HBO released the first look of its Bruce Springsteen documentary, "High Hopes". The Boss is documented while working on his eighteenth studio album of the same name, which was released back in January.
"I find I'm trying to resolve something internally," Springsteen explained the songwriting process in the 50-second clip. "That's really the thrust. It's where all the fuel for what you're going to do is." He went on talking about collaborator, guitarist Tom Morello, who was so significant to the project that he was dubbed "the glue."
The documentary was directed by Thom Zimny, who previously directed 2010's "The Promise: The Making of 'Darkness on the Edge of Town' ". It will also feature exclusive footage from the E Street Band's current world tour, behind-the-scenes studio and rehearsal segments as well as interviews.
"High Hopes" will air for the first time on HBO on April 4 at 9.30 P.M. ET.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group