First Look of Bruce Springsteen HBO Documentary Released
HBO released the first look of its Bruce Springsteen documentary, "High Hopes". The Boss is documented while working on his eighteenth studio album of the same name, which was released back in January.
"I find I'm trying to resolve something internally," Springsteen explained the songwriting process in the 50-second clip. "That's really the thrust. It's where all the fuel for what you're going to do is." He went on talking about collaborator, guitarist Tom Morello, who was so significant to the project that he was dubbed "the glue."
The documentary was directed by Thom Zimny, who previously directed 2010's "The Promise: The Making of 'Darkness on the Edge of Town' ". It will also feature exclusive footage from the E Street Band's current world tour, behind-the-scenes studio and rehearsal segments as well as interviews.
"High Hopes" will air for the first time on HBO on April 4 at 9.30 P.M. ET.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson