First Look of Bruce Springsteen HBO Documentary Released
HBO released the first look of its Bruce Springsteen documentary, "High Hopes". The Boss is documented while working on his eighteenth studio album of the same name, which was released back in January.
"I find I'm trying to resolve something internally," Springsteen explained the songwriting process in the 50-second clip. "That's really the thrust. It's where all the fuel for what you're going to do is." He went on talking about collaborator, guitarist Tom Morello, who was so significant to the project that he was dubbed "the glue."
The documentary was directed by Thom Zimny, who previously directed 2010's "The Promise: The Making of 'Darkness on the Edge of Town' ". It will also feature exclusive footage from the E Street Band's current world tour, behind-the-scenes studio and rehearsal segments as well as interviews.
"High Hopes" will air for the first time on HBO on April 4 at 9.30 P.M. ET.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic