First Look of Bruce Springsteen HBO Documentary Released
HBO released the first look of its Bruce Springsteen documentary, "High Hopes". The Boss is documented while working on his eighteenth studio album of the same name, which was released back in January.
"I find I'm trying to resolve something internally," Springsteen explained the songwriting process in the 50-second clip. "That's really the thrust. It's where all the fuel for what you're going to do is." He went on talking about collaborator, guitarist Tom Morello, who was so significant to the project that he was dubbed "the glue."
The documentary was directed by Thom Zimny, who previously directed 2010's "The Promise: The Making of 'Darkness on the Edge of Town' ". It will also feature exclusive footage from the E Street Band's current world tour, behind-the-scenes studio and rehearsal segments as well as interviews.
"High Hopes" will air for the first time on HBO on April 4 at 9.30 P.M. ET.
More Bruce Springsteen News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns