Justin Bieber Exploded During Deposition Over Selena Gomez Questions
Justin Bieber reportedly exploded during a deposition in Miami when asked about ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. The 20-year-old pop star was sitting down with lawyers on Thursday, March 6 for some out-of-court testimony.
Bieber and his bodyguard Hugo Hesny were sued by a photographer named Jeffrey Binion last year for assault. The singer was scheduled to give his testimony in January but it clashed with his DUI and drag racing case in Florida.
During the 4.5 hour deposition, Bieber was asked various questions including whether Gomez was present during the incident. According to TMZ, Bieber's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, felt Binion's lawyer was just trying to get a rise so he objected. The lawyer asked for a second time and ticked Bieber off. Weitzman jumped on Bieber's defense, saying his client was being harassed.
The lawyer was quite persistent, asking Bieber about Gomez again. Bieber and Weitzman stood up to leave and Bieber screamed, "Don't ask me about her, do not ask me about her!" They were back 5 minutes later but things got worse from there.
Bieber dropped the f-bomb when the lawyer asked him to confirm a "yes." Bieber said, "What the f**k is the difference between yeah and yes?!" He also slammed the lawyer, "What is this, '60 Minutes'?" adding, "OK Katie Couric, what's your question again?"
More Justin Bieber News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group