Justin Bieber Exploded During Deposition Over Selena Gomez Questions
Justin Bieber reportedly exploded during a deposition in Miami when asked about ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. The 20-year-old pop star was sitting down with lawyers on Thursday, March 6 for some out-of-court testimony.
Bieber and his bodyguard Hugo Hesny were sued by a photographer named Jeffrey Binion last year for assault. The singer was scheduled to give his testimony in January but it clashed with his DUI and drag racing case in Florida.
During the 4.5 hour deposition, Bieber was asked various questions including whether Gomez was present during the incident. According to TMZ, Bieber's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, felt Binion's lawyer was just trying to get a rise so he objected. The lawyer asked for a second time and ticked Bieber off. Weitzman jumped on Bieber's defense, saying his client was being harassed.
The lawyer was quite persistent, asking Bieber about Gomez again. Bieber and Weitzman stood up to leave and Bieber screamed, "Don't ask me about her, do not ask me about her!" They were back 5 minutes later but things got worse from there.
Bieber dropped the f-bomb when the lawyer asked him to confirm a "yes." Bieber said, "What the f**k is the difference between yeah and yes?!" He also slammed the lawyer, "What is this, '60 Minutes'?" adding, "OK Katie Couric, what's your question again?"
More Justin Bieber News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video