Oprah Winfrey Gives Dress to Twitter Follower
A fan of Oprah Winfrey has received a dress from the TV mogul after she asked Winfrey via Twitter if she could have the dress. Winfrey appears on the cover of Essence's Hollywood issue, wearing an ivory dress. Forest Whitaker, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Michael B. Jordan also join her on the front page.
Seeing the elegant dress, a fan who goes by @snobaby28 on Twitter wrote to Winfrey on Valentine's Day. "You look beautiful in that essence cover pic. WOW. CAN I please have that dress? Cuz I know u won't wear again lol luv u," she tweeted. Winfrey then replied, "You're right I won't wear ever again contact my asst. and show her this tweet." The fan gratefully wrote back, "THANK YOU!!! You are truly a blessing. Sitting alone in sadness and you have brightened my day. Bless U."
About a week later, the fan wrote again, saying that she had received the dress and she planned to wear it for her wedding someday. "THANK YOU! Recv beautiful dress. Plan to wear at my wedding when I find a groom lol but will twt pic wearing it soon. Luv u to life!" she said in an excited-sounding tweet.
Winfrey recently worked on a docu-series which chronicles Lindsay Lohan's days after being released from rehab. In a recently-released trailer, Winfrey can be seen seemingly feeling frustrated, telling the "Mean Girls" star, "I really do want you to win. I really do. If that isn't what you want, I'm OK with that. You know, I will tell [the crew] to pack up and leave today. ... You need to cut the [expletive]. You really do." The show airs on OWN on Sunday at 10 P.M.
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family