Video: Katy Perry Does the Weather on Australian Morning Show 'Sunrise'
Katy Perry turned into a weatherman for one day on Australian morning TV show "Sunrise" on Tuesday, March 4. Stopping by the show to promote her upcoming "Prismatic World Tour", the "Roar" hitmaker acted as meteorologist but managed to draw some chuckles in the process.
Perry mispronounced some of the city names but she confidently continued dishing on the forecast. "20 degrees with a morning shower or two for Hogwarts," she said, while pointing to Hobart in the giant screen showing Australia map.
Her Australian fans apparently still loved her stint as a weather girl despite the hilarious hiccups. "Watching @katyperry on @sunriseon7 is AMAZING! She has the best fans! Can't wait for the #PrismaticWorldTour," Chloe Simon posted on Twitter. Another tweep under the name havanas mum also wrote, "Hahahahaha @katyperry doing the weather on @sunriseon7 #hogworts #maybehobart."
During her appearance on the show, the 29-year-old singer also talked about helping her sister deliver a baby in a living room. "I was kind of filming...like Scorsese style," she shared.
More Katy Perry News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'