Video: Katy Perry Does the Weather on Australian Morning Show 'Sunrise'
Katy Perry turned into a weatherman for one day on Australian morning TV show "Sunrise" on Tuesday, March 4. Stopping by the show to promote her upcoming "Prismatic World Tour", the "Roar" hitmaker acted as meteorologist but managed to draw some chuckles in the process.
Perry mispronounced some of the city names but she confidently continued dishing on the forecast. "20 degrees with a morning shower or two for Hogwarts," she said, while pointing to Hobart in the giant screen showing Australia map.
Her Australian fans apparently still loved her stint as a weather girl despite the hilarious hiccups. "Watching @katyperry on @sunriseon7 is AMAZING! She has the best fans! Can't wait for the #PrismaticWorldTour," Chloe Simon posted on Twitter. Another tweep under the name havanas mum also wrote, "Hahahahaha @katyperry doing the weather on @sunriseon7 #hogworts #maybehobart."
During her appearance on the show, the 29-year-old singer also talked about helping her sister deliver a baby in a living room. "I was kind of filming...like Scorsese style," she shared.
More Katy Perry News
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?