Video: Katy Perry Does the Weather on Australian Morning Show 'Sunrise'
Katy Perry turned into a weatherman for one day on Australian morning TV show "Sunrise" on Tuesday, March 4. Stopping by the show to promote her upcoming "Prismatic World Tour", the "Roar" hitmaker acted as meteorologist but managed to draw some chuckles in the process.
Perry mispronounced some of the city names but she confidently continued dishing on the forecast. "20 degrees with a morning shower or two for Hogwarts," she said, while pointing to Hobart in the giant screen showing Australia map.
Her Australian fans apparently still loved her stint as a weather girl despite the hilarious hiccups. "Watching @katyperry on @sunriseon7 is AMAZING! She has the best fans! Can't wait for the #PrismaticWorldTour," Chloe Simon posted on Twitter. Another tweep under the name havanas mum also wrote, "Hahahahaha @katyperry doing the weather on @sunriseon7 #hogworts #maybehobart."
During her appearance on the show, the 29-year-old singer also talked about helping her sister deliver a baby in a living room. "I was kind of filming...like Scorsese style," she shared.
More Katy Perry News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed