Video: Katy Perry Does the Weather on Australian Morning Show 'Sunrise'
Katy Perry turned into a weatherman for one day on Australian morning TV show "Sunrise" on Tuesday, March 4. Stopping by the show to promote her upcoming "Prismatic World Tour", the "Roar" hitmaker acted as meteorologist but managed to draw some chuckles in the process.
Perry mispronounced some of the city names but she confidently continued dishing on the forecast. "20 degrees with a morning shower or two for Hogwarts," she said, while pointing to Hobart in the giant screen showing Australia map.
Her Australian fans apparently still loved her stint as a weather girl despite the hilarious hiccups. "Watching @katyperry on @sunriseon7 is AMAZING! She has the best fans! Can't wait for the #PrismaticWorldTour," Chloe Simon posted on Twitter. Another tweep under the name havanas mum also wrote, "Hahahahaha @katyperry doing the weather on @sunriseon7 #hogworts #maybehobart."
During her appearance on the show, the 29-year-old singer also talked about helping her sister deliver a baby in a living room. "I was kind of filming...like Scorsese style," she shared.
More Katy Perry News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce