Video: Katy Perry Does the Weather on Australian Morning Show 'Sunrise'
Katy Perry turned into a weatherman for one day on Australian morning TV show "Sunrise" on Tuesday, March 4. Stopping by the show to promote her upcoming "Prismatic World Tour", the "Roar" hitmaker acted as meteorologist but managed to draw some chuckles in the process.
Perry mispronounced some of the city names but she confidently continued dishing on the forecast. "20 degrees with a morning shower or two for Hogwarts," she said, while pointing to Hobart in the giant screen showing Australia map.
Her Australian fans apparently still loved her stint as a weather girl despite the hilarious hiccups. "Watching @katyperry on @sunriseon7 is AMAZING! She has the best fans! Can't wait for the #PrismaticWorldTour," Chloe Simon posted on Twitter. Another tweep under the name havanas mum also wrote, "Hahahahaha @katyperry doing the weather on @sunriseon7 #hogworts #maybehobart."
During her appearance on the show, the 29-year-old singer also talked about helping her sister deliver a baby in a living room. "I was kind of filming...like Scorsese style," she shared.
More Katy Perry News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal