Lena Dunham Coaxes Kate McKinnon Into Getting Topless in 'SNL' Promo
Lena Dunham is ready to make her "Saturday Night Live" debut this weekend and has given a taste of her jokes in a promo for the show. She is featured along with "SNL" regular Kate McKinnon, who at one point gets topless because she and Dunham agreed to "wear the same outfit," but apparently the "Girls" star changed her mind at the last minute.
Earlier in the video, Dunham and McKinnon show their dancing skills as they celebrate two young feminists being together. In another sketch, McKinnon pitches herself for a major role on Dunham's HBO series which annoys the series creator.
McKinnon also wonders if Dunham, who also writes and directs episodes of "Girls", can relinquish the control. The Golden Globe-winning actress says she's excited to just learn on "SNL" before she starts giving directions to the cameraman and McKinnon, even asking the wardrobe department to change McKinnon's outfit.
Dunham-hosted episode of "SNL" will air Saturday, March 8 at 11:30/10:30c on NBC. The National will be the musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die