'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All': Juan Pablo Grilled by the Girls, Renee Happily Engaged
Juan Pablo Galavis was at the receiving end of his controversial moves on "The Bachelor: The Women Tell All" aired on Monday, March 3. The girls, except for the final two, reunited in the special and they slammed the former pro soccer player even before he showed up.
Andi Dorfman brought up her disastrous Fantasy Suite date and blamed Juan Pablo for only talking about himself. The girls echoed Andi's complaint that Juan Pablo never asked them about themselves, but Sharleen Joynt disagreed, saying, "I found him to be very curious... I thought he was very kind to me."
Andi continued bashing the bachelor, claiming he was "extremely negative" about the whole process and was there to find a girlfriend while the women were there to find a husband. Responding to Andi's statements, Juan Pablo later said, "I wouldn't waste my time. At the end of the day, I took this very seriously. It is what it is."
Kat Hurd, meanwhile, accused Juan Pablo of changing the rules left and right on the women. The girls also agreed that he didn't handle the Clare ocean incident well, as Sharleen said that it seemed like Juan Pablo had a case of "buyer's remorse" after skinny dipping with Clare Crawley.
When explaining why she left the show, Sharleen said, "I knew he wasn't the one for me ultimately... We just didn't get each other completely."
As for Renee who got dumped after the Hometown date, she admitted her only regret was not telling him that she loved him earlier, but she knew that it wouldn't have changed anything. Describing their time together as being "sweet and romantic," Renee has moved on since "The Bachelor" exit and is now engaged. "I'm in a situation now that I'm very happy," she said.
Kelly Travis, who has a gay parent, also confronted Juan Pablo about his gay comment, in which he said a gay Bachelor wouldn't be a good example for children because they're "more pervert." Juan Pablo defended himself, saying, "I love gay people. They were born that way," and that his remarks were "taken out of context." He refused to further discuss this issue on air, telling Kelly, "I will not waste four minutes. I'd rather talk to you for an hour."
In next week's season finale, Juan Pablo will make his final decision with Nikki Ferrell and Clare as the final two.
More The Bachelor News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?