Justin Bieber Shares Selena Gomez Photo, Calls Her the 'Most Elegant Princess'
Justin Bieber professed his undying interest in his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez in a new Instagram post. On Monday, March 3 the 19-year-old pop star shared a collage photo of the "Come & Get It" singer which was taken at the Vanity Fair party hosted by Graydon Carter after the 2014 Oscars.
In the photo, Gomez can be seen wearing an Emilio Pucci dress. She sported natural look make-up and styled her long hair down. She also wore a pair of earrings to match her dress. "Most elegant princess in the world," Bieber captioned the photo.
Gomez talked about her love life in an interview with Seventeen magazine for its March issue, but did not say anything about the Canadian star. "This year is when I really started feeling powerful," she said. "I actually talked to Katy Perry about guys who are intimidated by strong girls. I haven't found someone yet who could understand my lifestyle, support it, love me through it, and not be threatened by it."
The "Spring Breakers" star also shared a photo of her and Vanessa Hudgens at another party. "@vanessahudgens my only, official party buddy for life ;)," she wrote on Monday.
More Justin Bieber News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip