Justin Bieber Shares Selena Gomez Photo, Calls Her the 'Most Elegant Princess'
Justin Bieber professed his undying interest in his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez in a new Instagram post. On Monday, March 3 the 19-year-old pop star shared a collage photo of the "Come & Get It" singer which was taken at the Vanity Fair party hosted by Graydon Carter after the 2014 Oscars.
In the photo, Gomez can be seen wearing an Emilio Pucci dress. She sported natural look make-up and styled her long hair down. She also wore a pair of earrings to match her dress. "Most elegant princess in the world," Bieber captioned the photo.
Gomez talked about her love life in an interview with Seventeen magazine for its March issue, but did not say anything about the Canadian star. "This year is when I really started feeling powerful," she said. "I actually talked to Katy Perry about guys who are intimidated by strong girls. I haven't found someone yet who could understand my lifestyle, support it, love me through it, and not be threatened by it."
The "Spring Breakers" star also shared a photo of her and Vanessa Hudgens at another party. "@vanessahudgens my only, official party buddy for life ;)," she wrote on Monday.
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'