'True Detective' Finale Preview: 'He's Gonna Come for You'
HBO has released a preview for "True Detective" season finale. The video hints that Marty and Rust are going all out to find the killer, even if it means that they have to break the law by threatening a woman.
In one scene, Marty points his gun to the woman who says, "He's gonna come for you. He's worse than anybody." Meanwhile, Det. Thomas thinks Marty is hiding something and obstructing the investigation, which Marty strongly denies.
"Form and Void" will close out the first season of "True Detective" on Sunday, March 9 at 9 P.M. on HBO. According to the official synopsis, "An overlooked detail provides Hart and Cohle with an important new lead in their 17-year-old case."
Amid many speculations about who the killer is, series creator Nic Pizzolatto recently said that the truth wouldn't be surprising. "I've enjoyed reading people theorize about what's going to happen because it's a sign that you're connecting. But I'm also sort of surprised by how far afield they're getting. Like, why do you think we're tricking you?" he told the Daily Beast.
"It's because you've been abused as an audience for more than 20 years. I cannot think of anything more insulting as an audience than to go through eight weeks, eight hours with these people, and being told it was a lie-that what you were seeing wasn't really what was happening. The show's not trying to outsmart you."
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert