'True Detective' Finale Preview: 'He's Gonna Come for You'
HBO has released a preview for "True Detective" season finale. The video hints that Marty and Rust are going all out to find the killer, even if it means that they have to break the law by threatening a woman.
In one scene, Marty points his gun to the woman who says, "He's gonna come for you. He's worse than anybody." Meanwhile, Det. Thomas thinks Marty is hiding something and obstructing the investigation, which Marty strongly denies.
"Form and Void" will close out the first season of "True Detective" on Sunday, March 9 at 9 P.M. on HBO. According to the official synopsis, "An overlooked detail provides Hart and Cohle with an important new lead in their 17-year-old case."
Amid many speculations about who the killer is, series creator Nic Pizzolatto recently said that the truth wouldn't be surprising. "I've enjoyed reading people theorize about what's going to happen because it's a sign that you're connecting. But I'm also sort of surprised by how far afield they're getting. Like, why do you think we're tricking you?" he told the Daily Beast.
"It's because you've been abused as an audience for more than 20 years. I cannot think of anything more insulting as an audience than to go through eight weeks, eight hours with these people, and being told it was a lie-that what you were seeing wasn't really what was happening. The show's not trying to outsmart you."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism