'True Detective' Finale Preview: 'He's Gonna Come for You'
HBO has released a preview for "True Detective" season finale. The video hints that Marty and Rust are going all out to find the killer, even if it means that they have to break the law by threatening a woman.
In one scene, Marty points his gun to the woman who says, "He's gonna come for you. He's worse than anybody." Meanwhile, Det. Thomas thinks Marty is hiding something and obstructing the investigation, which Marty strongly denies.
"Form and Void" will close out the first season of "True Detective" on Sunday, March 9 at 9 P.M. on HBO. According to the official synopsis, "An overlooked detail provides Hart and Cohle with an important new lead in their 17-year-old case."
Amid many speculations about who the killer is, series creator Nic Pizzolatto recently said that the truth wouldn't be surprising. "I've enjoyed reading people theorize about what's going to happen because it's a sign that you're connecting. But I'm also sort of surprised by how far afield they're getting. Like, why do you think we're tricking you?" he told the Daily Beast.
"It's because you've been abused as an audience for more than 20 years. I cannot think of anything more insulting as an audience than to go through eight weeks, eight hours with these people, and being told it was a lie-that what you were seeing wasn't really what was happening. The show's not trying to outsmart you."
More True Detective News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?