Jean-Claude Van Damme Did His Most Epic Split Yet in Space
Jean-Claude Van Damme recreated his epic split on top of two moving Volvo trucks, taking it high above and higher than the sky. The actor balanced himself in between two satellites floating in space for a new parody.
The "Gravity"-inspired spoof was created by Linh Mai and Last Cause Films. It showed Van Damme in astronaut suit, defying gravity with an epic split before floating off. The same narration and song from the Volvo ad were used.
"I've had my ups and downs," the 53-year-old's voice was heard. "My fair share of bumpy roads and heavy winds. That's what made me what I am today. Now I stand here before you. What you see is a body crafted to perfection. A pair of legs engineered to defy the laws of physics and a mindset to master the most epic of splits."
Since his Volvo commercial had been released and became viral last year, celebrities like Channing Tatum and Chuck Norris had tried to top off the stunt with their own epic split. Tatum tried to balance between two food carts and made a horizontal split as they were moved farther apart. Norris imitated the split in between two flying planes in a video created by a Hungarian animation firm Delov Digital.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers