Jean-Claude Van Damme Did His Most Epic Split Yet in Space
Jean-Claude Van Damme recreated his epic split on top of two moving Volvo trucks, taking it high above and higher than the sky. The actor balanced himself in between two satellites floating in space for a new parody.
The "Gravity"-inspired spoof was created by Linh Mai and Last Cause Films. It showed Van Damme in astronaut suit, defying gravity with an epic split before floating off. The same narration and song from the Volvo ad were used.
"I've had my ups and downs," the 53-year-old's voice was heard. "My fair share of bumpy roads and heavy winds. That's what made me what I am today. Now I stand here before you. What you see is a body crafted to perfection. A pair of legs engineered to defy the laws of physics and a mindset to master the most epic of splits."
Since his Volvo commercial had been released and became viral last year, celebrities like Channing Tatum and Chuck Norris had tried to top off the stunt with their own epic split. Tatum tried to balance between two food carts and made a horizontal split as they were moved farther apart. Norris imitated the split in between two flying planes in a video created by a Hungarian animation firm Delov Digital.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show