Jean-Claude Van Damme Did His Most Epic Split Yet in Space
Jean-Claude Van Damme recreated his epic split on top of two moving Volvo trucks, taking it high above and higher than the sky. The actor balanced himself in between two satellites floating in space for a new parody.
The "Gravity"-inspired spoof was created by Linh Mai and Last Cause Films. It showed Van Damme in astronaut suit, defying gravity with an epic split before floating off. The same narration and song from the Volvo ad were used.
"I've had my ups and downs," the 53-year-old's voice was heard. "My fair share of bumpy roads and heavy winds. That's what made me what I am today. Now I stand here before you. What you see is a body crafted to perfection. A pair of legs engineered to defy the laws of physics and a mindset to master the most epic of splits."
Since his Volvo commercial had been released and became viral last year, celebrities like Channing Tatum and Chuck Norris had tried to top off the stunt with their own epic split. Tatum tried to balance between two food carts and made a horizontal split as they were moved farther apart. Norris imitated the split in between two flying planes in a video created by a Hungarian animation firm Delov Digital.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story