Jean-Claude Van Damme Did His Most Epic Split Yet in Space
Jean-Claude Van Damme recreated his epic split on top of two moving Volvo trucks, taking it high above and higher than the sky. The actor balanced himself in between two satellites floating in space for a new parody.
The "Gravity"-inspired spoof was created by Linh Mai and Last Cause Films. It showed Van Damme in astronaut suit, defying gravity with an epic split before floating off. The same narration and song from the Volvo ad were used.
"I've had my ups and downs," the 53-year-old's voice was heard. "My fair share of bumpy roads and heavy winds. That's what made me what I am today. Now I stand here before you. What you see is a body crafted to perfection. A pair of legs engineered to defy the laws of physics and a mindset to master the most epic of splits."
Since his Volvo commercial had been released and became viral last year, celebrities like Channing Tatum and Chuck Norris had tried to top off the stunt with their own epic split. Tatum tried to balance between two food carts and made a horizontal split as they were moved farther apart. Norris imitated the split in between two flying planes in a video created by a Hungarian animation firm Delov Digital.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake