'Glee' 5.10 Preview: Rachel Gets Kicked Out
"Glee" was back on Tuesday, February 25 with "Frenemies" and for those can't wait to see the next episode, the preview has been made available online. It's one week before the Nationals and the New Directions members are excited about it.
The seniors at McKinley High School are also preparing for graduation and it apparently brings tears to Tina's eyes to see Sam and Blaine wearing the graduation robes. Tina, Blaine and Sam band together to hold a senior "lock-in" at school, hoping to savor their last chance at hanging out together, but their plans are thwarted when Becky joins unexpectedly. "I'm canceling this event...due to budget cuts and let's say Obamacare," Sue says, likely ruining Tina's plans as she looks devastated.
Meanwhile, Emma and Will reveal their plan to try having a child, but Sue isn't thrilled to hear it.
In New York, Elliot (guest star Adam Lambert) is stuck in the middle between Rachel and Santana's feud when Rachel runs to him and claims she has been kicked out.
"Trio" will air Tuesday, March 4 at 8/7c on FOX.
Lea Michele and Chris Colfer recently talked about the move to New York after the 100th episode. "It's New York now, we switched locations and high school is done for the rest of the season," the Rachel depicter told E! News. On who's joining her in the city that never sleeps, she dished, "So it's me and Chris and Darren [Criss] and Chord [Overstreet] and Kevin [McHale] in New York and it's so awesome."
Colfer teased what would happen to his character Kurt and Blaine after they live in the same city. "They're very, very young and they're engaged, so they're going through some troubles, as any young engaged couple would, I imagine," he shared.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?