Robin Thicke Ready to Continue Tour After Separating From Paula Patton
Following separation from wife Paula Patton, Robin Thicke announces that he's ready to continue his North American tour. The "Blurred Lines" singer has released a statement in which he thanks fans for their support and shares his excitement to hit the road again.
"I want to thank everyone for the well wishes these last few days. My fans mean everything to me," reads the statement posted on Thicke's website. "I'm looking forward to getting back on out on the road and performing in Washington DC this Thursday, and the rest of the tour. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!"
Thicke has scrapped three scheduled appearances. He cited voice problems as the reason behind the cancellation of the first two shows that were supposed to happen in Atlanta and Ohio last Friday and Saturday respectively. He then postponed his show at a North Carolina casino just a few hours after the news about his split from Patton broke.
The R&B singer announced on Monday, February 24 that he and his actress wife had decided to call it quits after nine years of marriage. "We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," they said in a joint statement.
More Robin Thicke News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked