Robin Thicke Ready to Continue Tour After Separating From Paula Patton
Following separation from wife Paula Patton, Robin Thicke announces that he's ready to continue his North American tour. The "Blurred Lines" singer has released a statement in which he thanks fans for their support and shares his excitement to hit the road again.
"I want to thank everyone for the well wishes these last few days. My fans mean everything to me," reads the statement posted on Thicke's website. "I'm looking forward to getting back on out on the road and performing in Washington DC this Thursday, and the rest of the tour. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!"
Thicke has scrapped three scheduled appearances. He cited voice problems as the reason behind the cancellation of the first two shows that were supposed to happen in Atlanta and Ohio last Friday and Saturday respectively. He then postponed his show at a North Carolina casino just a few hours after the news about his split from Patton broke.
The R&B singer announced on Monday, February 24 that he and his actress wife had decided to call it quits after nine years of marriage. "We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," they said in a joint statement.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'