Troian Bellisario and Patrick J. Adams Are Engaged
Troian Bellisario and her boyfriend Patrick J. Adams are engaged, PEOPLE reports. The couple apparently is ready to take the next step after three years of dating. The twosome first met on the set of a play in 2009. Representatives for both actors have not responded to requests for comments.
The "Pretty Little Liars" actress and her boyfriend spend much time away from each other because of working commitments. The 28-year-old actress works in Los Angeles where her project is filmed, while her 32-year-old boyfriend is filming his series "Suits" in Toronto.
"It's constant coordinating. It's really hard to be away from the person you love, especially when they're your rock and support system," Bellisario said back in October. "It's a challenge but it's kind of perfect because we're such analytic, hyper intelligent people that sometimes just to be in each other's faces all the time might have been too much for us." She gushed, "We're really growing!"
Bellisario, who shared photos on Instagram regularly, uploaded a photo of her with the background of Eiffel tower around Valentine's Day. She captioned the snap, "#regram of @halfadams last night was very unexpected. In the best way."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'