Troian Bellisario and Patrick J. Adams Are Engaged
Troian Bellisario and her boyfriend Patrick J. Adams are engaged, PEOPLE reports. The couple apparently is ready to take the next step after three years of dating. The twosome first met on the set of a play in 2009. Representatives for both actors have not responded to requests for comments.
The "Pretty Little Liars" actress and her boyfriend spend much time away from each other because of working commitments. The 28-year-old actress works in Los Angeles where her project is filmed, while her 32-year-old boyfriend is filming his series "Suits" in Toronto.
"It's constant coordinating. It's really hard to be away from the person you love, especially when they're your rock and support system," Bellisario said back in October. "It's a challenge but it's kind of perfect because we're such analytic, hyper intelligent people that sometimes just to be in each other's faces all the time might have been too much for us." She gushed, "We're really growing!"
Bellisario, who shared photos on Instagram regularly, uploaded a photo of her with the background of Eiffel tower around Valentine's Day. She captioned the snap, "#regram of @halfadams last night was very unexpected. In the best way."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7