Justin Bieber's Miami Court Date Pushed Back
A court official has confirmed that Justin Bieber's court date was canceled. The singer originally was scheduled to stand trial on March 3 concerning his DUI arrest, but a spokesperson for Miami-Dade County court told AFP on Thursday, February 20 that the date had been pushed back.
The trial was delayed because the judge was still reviewing a motion from Bieber's legal team in which they asked the court to block news outlets from obtaining police videos taken shortly after his arrest. The spokesperson added that a new trial date would be determined "at a future hearing."
In other news, the Canadian pop star recently was reported renting the Atlanta estate of record producer Dallas Austin for three months. Sources told TMZ that the "Baby" singer planned to work on a hip hop album in the spaceship-looking building.
On Wednesday, Bieber took to Twitter to give updates on his activities. "Dance rehearsal. Guitar practice. Workouts. Voice strengthening. Studio writing sessions. Always working to get better. Work hard. Be great," he wrote. "I see all your comments. Keep strong. Be the best that you can be. Much love," he told his fans in another post. "Out here working hard. Tired. Never stop. Love this music and the craft."
More Justin Bieber News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts