3 Doors Down's Bassist Todd Harrell Arrested for DUI
Todd Harrell, the bassist for 3 Doors Down, has been charged with DUI. According to the Associated Press, Harrell was arrested on Tuesday, February 18 in Mississippi after the police found the musician "slumped over the steering wheel" at an an intersection in D'Iberville, Mississippi. The police previously received a report about an impaired driver.
"On arrival our officers made contact with the driver and there were signs of his being impaired," D'Iberville police Chief Wayne Payne explained. Harrell was arrested and charged with a second-offense DUI. The musician apparently was under influence of substance other than alcohol.
The officials took his blood to be examined. "We don't know what the substance is at the time. We sent the sample on to the crime lab for testing," Payne added. Harrell was released after posting a $1,789 bail. His court appearance date has not been set.
Harrell has had some run-ins with the law. In 2012, he was arrested for DUI in D'Iberville after he rear-ended another vehicle. Later in 2013, he was charged with vehicular homicide by intoxication, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, violation of the implied consent law and possession of contraband after he was involved in an accident which caused the other driver's death.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting