Kanye West, Elton John Announced as Headliners at 2014 Bonnaroo Festival
The organizers of Bonnaroo have announced the line-up of performers for this year's festival. Kanye West is among the big names who will take the stage at the four-day event that will take place in Manchester, Tennessee on June 12-15.
This will be West's first Bonnaroo performance since 2008, when he angered fans for coming very late. At that time, the rapper whose set was initially set to begin at 8:45 P.M. finally appeared onstage at 4:45 the next morning.
This year's festival will include appearances from veteran singers Elton John and Lionel Richie in addition to the likes of Frank Ocean, Wiz Khalifa, Jack White, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Skrillex, Arctic Monkeys, Zedd, Lauryn Hill, Janelle Monae and Broken Bells.
Bonnaroo fest will feature 150 acts spread out over 10 stages and performances from dozens of comedians. Tickets go on sale on Saturday, February 22 on Bonnaroo's official website.
More Kanye West News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'