Kanye West, Elton John Announced as Headliners at 2014 Bonnaroo Festival
The organizers of Bonnaroo have announced the line-up of performers for this year's festival. Kanye West is among the big names who will take the stage at the four-day event that will take place in Manchester, Tennessee on June 12-15.
This will be West's first Bonnaroo performance since 2008, when he angered fans for coming very late. At that time, the rapper whose set was initially set to begin at 8:45 P.M. finally appeared onstage at 4:45 the next morning.
This year's festival will include appearances from veteran singers Elton John and Lionel Richie in addition to the likes of Frank Ocean, Wiz Khalifa, Jack White, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Skrillex, Arctic Monkeys, Zedd, Lauryn Hill, Janelle Monae and Broken Bells.
Bonnaroo fest will feature 150 acts spread out over 10 stages and performances from dozens of comedians. Tickets go on sale on Saturday, February 22 on Bonnaroo's official website.
More Kanye West News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival