Kanye West, Elton John Announced as Headliners at 2014 Bonnaroo Festival
The organizers of Bonnaroo have announced the line-up of performers for this year's festival. Kanye West is among the big names who will take the stage at the four-day event that will take place in Manchester, Tennessee on June 12-15.
This will be West's first Bonnaroo performance since 2008, when he angered fans for coming very late. At that time, the rapper whose set was initially set to begin at 8:45 P.M. finally appeared onstage at 4:45 the next morning.
This year's festival will include appearances from veteran singers Elton John and Lionel Richie in addition to the likes of Frank Ocean, Wiz Khalifa, Jack White, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Skrillex, Arctic Monkeys, Zedd, Lauryn Hill, Janelle Monae and Broken Bells.
Bonnaroo fest will feature 150 acts spread out over 10 stages and performances from dozens of comedians. Tickets go on sale on Saturday, February 22 on Bonnaroo's official website.
More Kanye West News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera