Kanye West, Elton John Announced as Headliners at 2014 Bonnaroo Festival
The organizers of Bonnaroo have announced the line-up of performers for this year's festival. Kanye West is among the big names who will take the stage at the four-day event that will take place in Manchester, Tennessee on June 12-15.
This will be West's first Bonnaroo performance since 2008, when he angered fans for coming very late. At that time, the rapper whose set was initially set to begin at 8:45 P.M. finally appeared onstage at 4:45 the next morning.
This year's festival will include appearances from veteran singers Elton John and Lionel Richie in addition to the likes of Frank Ocean, Wiz Khalifa, Jack White, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Skrillex, Arctic Monkeys, Zedd, Lauryn Hill, Janelle Monae and Broken Bells.
Bonnaroo fest will feature 150 acts spread out over 10 stages and performances from dozens of comedians. Tickets go on sale on Saturday, February 22 on Bonnaroo's official website.
More Kanye West News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed