Kanye West, Elton John Announced as Headliners at 2014 Bonnaroo Festival
The organizers of Bonnaroo have announced the line-up of performers for this year's festival. Kanye West is among the big names who will take the stage at the four-day event that will take place in Manchester, Tennessee on June 12-15.
This will be West's first Bonnaroo performance since 2008, when he angered fans for coming very late. At that time, the rapper whose set was initially set to begin at 8:45 P.M. finally appeared onstage at 4:45 the next morning.
This year's festival will include appearances from veteran singers Elton John and Lionel Richie in addition to the likes of Frank Ocean, Wiz Khalifa, Jack White, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Skrillex, Arctic Monkeys, Zedd, Lauryn Hill, Janelle Monae and Broken Bells.
Bonnaroo fest will feature 150 acts spread out over 10 stages and performances from dozens of comedians. Tickets go on sale on Saturday, February 22 on Bonnaroo's official website.
More Kanye West News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?