Adam Brody Confirms He's Married to Leighton Meester
Adam Brody gave a nod to the report that he is married to fellow TV star Leighton Meester. The former "The O.C." star made a speedy confirmation when asked by a bunch of photographers about the wedding report.
"Hey man, is it true you really got married?" a photographer was seen in a Too Fab video asking Brody. The actor, who was walking in a parking lot gave a smile and said, "Yeah." The shutterbugs went on congratulating him and asked, "How's the new wife?" Brody said thank you and merely gave a thumb up.
The secret wedding was first reported by Us Weekly on Tuesday, February 18. E! Online further reported that the couple was seen relaxing at Mexico's St. Regis Punta Mita Resort from February 12-15 after Meester was thrown a bachelorette party in West Hollywood a few weeks earlier. Brody was later seen on Tuesday wearing a wedding band on his finger while leaving gym in Los Angeles.
Brody and Meester have also kept quiet about their engagement. They started dating in early 2013 and report of them getting engaged surfaced in November that year.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'