Adam Brody Confirms He's Married to Leighton Meester
Adam Brody gave a nod to the report that he is married to fellow TV star Leighton Meester. The former "The O.C." star made a speedy confirmation when asked by a bunch of photographers about the wedding report.
"Hey man, is it true you really got married?" a photographer was seen in a Too Fab video asking Brody. The actor, who was walking in a parking lot gave a smile and said, "Yeah." The shutterbugs went on congratulating him and asked, "How's the new wife?" Brody said thank you and merely gave a thumb up.
The secret wedding was first reported by Us Weekly on Tuesday, February 18. E! Online further reported that the couple was seen relaxing at Mexico's St. Regis Punta Mita Resort from February 12-15 after Meester was thrown a bachelorette party in West Hollywood a few weeks earlier. Brody was later seen on Tuesday wearing a wedding band on his finger while leaving gym in Los Angeles.
Brody and Meester have also kept quiet about their engagement. They started dating in early 2013 and report of them getting engaged surfaced in November that year.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen