Adam Brody Confirms He's Married to Leighton Meester
Adam Brody gave a nod to the report that he is married to fellow TV star Leighton Meester. The former "The O.C." star made a speedy confirmation when asked by a bunch of photographers about the wedding report.
"Hey man, is it true you really got married?" a photographer was seen in a Too Fab video asking Brody. The actor, who was walking in a parking lot gave a smile and said, "Yeah." The shutterbugs went on congratulating him and asked, "How's the new wife?" Brody said thank you and merely gave a thumb up.
The secret wedding was first reported by Us Weekly on Tuesday, February 18. E! Online further reported that the couple was seen relaxing at Mexico's St. Regis Punta Mita Resort from February 12-15 after Meester was thrown a bachelorette party in West Hollywood a few weeks earlier. Brody was later seen on Tuesday wearing a wedding band on his finger while leaving gym in Los Angeles.
Brody and Meester have also kept quiet about their engagement. They started dating in early 2013 and report of them getting engaged surfaced in November that year.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift